Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
50,357 Posts
The_Reaction said:
but but but kolb is soo good. gtfo.
lol who the fuck said that? I didn't say he was so good but of course your noob as is gonna make shit up, whatever. Take your win and gtfo

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
btw Shine

http://titothefiasco.wordpress.com/2010/10/24/the-eagles-are-still-the-most-exciting-team-in-the-league/

1603 passing yards (804 for Kolb and 799 for Vick) would rank 5th in the League, 11 touchdown passes (5 for Kolb and 6 for Vick) would rank 3rd in the League, and a 64.55 completion percentage (67.6 for Kolb and 61.5 for Vick) would rank 8th in the League. Their combined passer rating of 103.3 would rank third in the League behind Peyton Manning and Michael Vick. Vick currently has the highest rating in the League with 108.8.

·
Registered
29,902 Posts
iGotToShine said:
lol who the fuck said that? I didn't say he was so good but of course your noob as is gonna make shit up, whatever. Take your win and gtfo
it's his thread and his team beat your shit team

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
JETS. said:
Wait until Vick gets back to the Eagles.  Wont be shit team anymore.
Well let's hope he gets back after their BYE week next weekend..

As it stands now.. with the season almost halfway.. and like 10 games left to play in the season...they're 4-3.

Kolb is decent as best.. I don't think he can lead them the way Vick does. Vick is MUCH more exciting to watch. I don't even like football but I always find myself at least watching a quarter or two when Vick is on the field.

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
Tito. said:
btw Shine

http://titothefiasco.wordpress.com/2010/10/24/the-eagles-are-still-the-most-exciting-team-in-the-league/

1603 passing yards (804 for Kolb and 799 for Vick) would rank 5th in the League, 11 touchdown passes (5 for Kolb and 6 for Vick) would rank 3rd in the League, and a 64.55 completion percentage (67.6 for Kolb and 61.5 for Vick) would rank 8th in the League. Their combined passer rating of 103.3 would rank third in the League behind Peyton Manning and Michael Vick. Vick currently has the highest rating in the League with 108.8.
this is not biased lol

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
Tito. said:
btw Shine

biased blog ftl lol

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
Tito. said:
Who's a more exciting team than Philly this year? The media has been all over us since the end of the year last year
patriots, for the wrong reasons lololol.
I would say Tampa Bay is dope to watch :work:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts