Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tomorrow night Kid Cudi Will Be Preforming Live @ Lollapalooza. U Can Watch him Preform
at 9pm They Are Live Streaming The Whole Event. so if u wanted to go but couldnt here is ur chance to see Cudi Preform. Also Feel Free To Use This as a Discussion Thread For Tomorrow's Show
Live Stream For Tomorrow http://www.youtube.com/Lollapalooza?feature=ticker
Cudi Will Be on Channel 1 or 2.(Most Likely Channel 2)

Time he will Be Preforming
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,164 Posts
Nice get to see this while I wait for WTT
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
PJayOfficial said:
You sure they will broadcast cudi? It worries me his name aint on the webcast shedule (underneath the video)  :ohno:
they just updated that wtf. he doesn't go on till 9 tho unless he cancelled but i doubt it. he probably will be shown its just they dont have it listed incase he doesnt show up.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,963 Posts
PJayOfficial said:
You can change dates
well from that i dont know if they will now, it cuts off at 8:00 though and he's on at 9:00 so maybe it just doesnt go that far, but im kind of doubting it now.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,963 Posts
The Chill Koala said:
they just updated that wtf. he doesn't go on till 9 tho unless he cancelled but i doubt it. he probably will be shown its just they dont have it listed incase he doesnt show up.
cancelled? no, they just might not broadcast after that time tomorrow.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WakeUp! said:
cancelled? no, they just might not broadcast after that time tomorrow.
lame. but the foo fighters don't end till 10. ugh i guess we will just have to wait till tomorrow to find out
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
17,963 Posts
The Chill Koala said:
lame. but the foo fighters don't end till 10. ugh i guess we will just have to wait till tomorrow to find out
damn, well i guess they have to leave something for the people that actually paid lol.
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top