Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
He's all right. He can deliver some terrific performances (Magnolia, Born on the Fourth of July, etc.), but his life outside of films tend to alienate people.

·
Registered
109,058 Posts
He's one of those actors that ruin the movie for me, cause anytime I watch a film of his, I don't feel like I'm watching the character he's portraying. I just feel like I'm watching Tom Cruise.

He was decent in collateral doe.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
Tom Cruise is severely under-appreciated just because of who he is outside of his films. I don't think people understand how much range he actually has as an actor. Though his crying could use some work :he:

·
Registered
8,293 Posts
Big fan of Cruise... I don't care about his crazy beliefs, everything "crazy" he has said/done has just been about helping people..

·
Registered
35,148 Posts
The Last Samurai >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1 - 17 of 17 Posts