Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
used to be you didn't just say "i wanna fuck you" but you had to be more discreet and say something like "i just wanna lay you down" blah blah

but these days songs are too sexualized with some of these artists it's like they don't have anything going on in life except fucking atleast kanye can write a song like "gorgeous" that is lyrical some of these artists talk so much about fucking i wonder if they aren't really gay and trying to hide it by saying how much they like girls to an excessive degree

·
Registered
62,260 Posts
hopingforthebest said:
used to be you didn't just say "i wanna fuck you" but you had to be more discreet and say something like "i just wanna lay you down" blah blah

but these days songs are too sexualized with some of these artists it's like they don't have anything going on in life except fucking atleast kanye can write a song like "gorgeous" that is lyrical some of these artists talk so much about fucking i wonder if they aren't really gay and trying to hide it by saying how much they like girls to an excessive degree
I agree, smh at that *** Enrique Iglesias. His song's uncensored title is "Tonight I'm Fucking You."

Seriously? :cmon:

If you listened to the radio enough you'd be convinced the only thing people do is one night stands lol.

Personally, I like "I Know What Ya Want" by Busta Rhymes and Mariah Carey. :slick:

·
Premium Member
232,799 Posts
hopingforthebest said:

Stop listening to the radio so much yo.

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Its the direction society is headed in, one filled with promiscuity and homosexuality
I dont like it but what can I do about it :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
Cursed Assassin said:
Its the direction society is headed in, one filled with promiscuity and homosexuality
I dont like it but what can I do about it :kanyeshrug:
GTFO Because homosexuality and promiscuity were invented in 1999. The pope wasn't fucking his daughter in the 13th century and the Greeks weren't loving boys before christ.  :eyeroll:

Every generation thinks it's more badass than the next but nothing actually changes.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Greenstrings said:
Every generation thinks it's more badass than the next but nothing actually changes.
I can cosign on that but if you think the laws regarding moral issues haven't become far more lax and liberal in our generation, you're woefully misinformed.

·
Registered
13,479 Posts
friendofthepeople said:
I can cosign on that but if you think the laws regarding moral issues haven't become far more lax and liberal in our generation, you're woefully misinformed.
No. If you think morality is some fixed thing that never changes (slavery was considered 'moral' just over a century ago, and they used the bible to justify it) you're woefully misinformed.

·
Registered
7,295 Posts
Greenstrings said:
GTFO Because homosexuality and promiscuity were invented in 1999. The pope wasn't fucking his daughter in the 13th century and the Greeks weren't loving boys before christ.  :eyeroll:

*Looks at avatar*
Yeah, I can see why your mad :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Greenstrings said:
No. If you think morality is some fixed thing that never changes (slavery was considered 'moral' just over a century ago, and they used the bible to justify it) you're woefully misinformed.
Ouch. Set myself up for that one.
:cryfam:

·
Registered
24,872 Posts
friendofthepeople said:
Society always fluctuates in it's moral views. Eventually people will become more moral and anti everything, and it will go back down. Just how societies work

1 - 20 of 23 Posts