Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never posted here before but i think i just need to know a lot of people know my problems if i want to get over them .

Today i was walking from school alone & i see 4 guys that look like they were 16 or 17 and they were brolic as hell .
They were staring at me & two of them crossed the street to approached me and ask me for a dollar so i pulled out one and as i tried to give it to one them the other one quickly put his hand in my pocket & snatched my Blackberry Curve .

I tried to get it back but there was nothing i could do , i couldn't fight because they would kill me and i couldn't try to reason with them because they were heartless .

There were two girls that seen it from across the street , i had to cross the street to get home and when i did they talked to me & asked if i was okay . They were talking to me for a while and they were pretty cool , i could have gotten both of there numbers but  .. i had no phone (Talk about bad timing >_>) .

As soon as i got home i called my mom to ask her to get my phone deactivated . I told her about everything and she called the people at T-Mobile and they turned it off or whatever , but even though i have a warranty on my phone to get another one i still needed to fill out some papers and report the situation to the police . In a while i have to go over there and describe the people who robbed me , but i will just give them some fake information because they will probably find me and stab me or something  .

I know that this is a long post thank you if you read it  ..
So any advice for a brotha in need  ??

·
Banned
12,349 Posts
Tell the  cops who did it.

Shit, if they come after you, at least they'll go down for two things.

And so what if you got your phone taken? You still should have gotten their numbers. The hell is wrong with you? Do you have paper? Do you have pencils? Get their damn numbers and write them down. Call them when you get another phone/use the house phone.

·
Banned
12,349 Posts
2012 said:
I mean, he had two girls feeling sorry for his ass, and he didn't get their numbers because he didn't have a phone? Get outta here with that. You're walking home from school, so you had to have something to write on and with.

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
tell the cops!! Tell them excactly who they were and what they looked like. who cares about snitches they took your shit so they deserve to get caught.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Crash Bandicoot said:
Pussy, tell the fucking cops who did it.

Shit, if they come after you, at least they'll go down for two things.

And so-fucking-what if you got your phone taken? You still should have gotten their numbers. Fuck is wrong with you? Do you have paper? Do you have pencils? Get their fucking numbers and write them down. Call them when you get another phone/use the house phone.
:facepalm:

I'm supposed to snitch on them so they can hunt me down ? Their gang members who have other people in the same gang in my school and as i said before THEY WILL KILL ME  !!

And how wierd would it be to ask two girls for their number after i just told them my phone got taken ?
If your not gonna give me advice than just GTFO

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Mikee_Star said:

I'm supposed to snitch on them so they can hunt me down ? Their gang members who have other people in the same gang in my school and as i said before THEY WILL KILL ME  !!

And how wierd would it be to ask two girls for their number after i just told them my phone got taken ?
Tell the cops excactly that. tell them how they are in gangs and stuff. trust me they've delt with all that before. I've been in a similar situation and it all worked out you just have to be honest.

·
Banned
12,349 Posts
Mikee_Star said:

I gave you advice.

Tell the cops and use your house phone to call them or something until you get a new phone.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Evel Kanyevel said:
How will they know where you live? Just tell the truth, unless they can find you.
They don't need to know where i live , there's only two high school's where i live , if they go to one and don't see me than they will know by common sense that i go to the other & they will get people to jump me

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Next time you walk alone wrap keys around your knuckles where the pointy part is sticking out your knuckles and then when you punch them it's done. That's what I do especially in the ghetto shit I live in.

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
I dont get how people would lie to cops like that, i mean shit they are there to protect you its not like you robbed somebody. i'll pray for you that it all works out though.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Crash Bandicoot said:
I gave you advice.

Tell the cops and use your house phone to call them or something until you get a new phone.
Too late now , i wont see those broads again .

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.