Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fist of all, Im sick and tired of ppl bitching and whining about not being able to "relate" to Kanye's, or anyone elses music. Music is ENTERTAINMENT! You listen to it for enjoyment. I hate ppl who have to listen to music in terms of personal/emotional references. "I dont like this braggy Kanye", "I miss the College Dropout Kanye" "Why is Kanye making Trap music?" "This is garbage, they are all just bragging about how much they have (Mercy)" Just fucking shut up dudes. Why do some ppl think music always has to be SERIOUS? Or in other terms "REAL" music? Subject content imo is obselete. For example, if two diff. artist made songs, 1 being about  struggling in life and having a hard life etc., and the other about a pair of $6000 shoes. That doesnt make the serious song better just because its serious! 1. If you miss the CD & LR Kanye,go buy the fucking album and put it on repeat. 2. If you cant "relate" to Kanye anymore and if he doesnt "inspire" you anymore go see a fucking therapist, or go talk to your mom on the couch while eating ben & jerrys talking about your problems. 3. stop this "real" hip hop shit, and enjoy the ENTERTAINMENT, cause thats ALL it is.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Agreed with OP.
And I will add, this isn't Kanye alone this time, it's good music so we should expect entertainment tracks like these

·
Registered
402 Posts
I still relate to Kanye's music because I wanna make great things in my life, people need to think out of the box, he raps about success

the $6000 shoes are just a trick to talk about success and what he achieved

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ninety One said:
Agreed with OP.
And I will add, this isn't Kanye alone this time, it's good music so we should expect entertainment tracks like these
Yeah my point exactly. "fans" should enjoy this new AMAZING music, and be thankful yeezus is even dropping new music this year. Usually there is a 1 year gap between his discography.

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ssuaj said:
I still relate to Kanye's music because I wanna make great things in my life, people need to think out of the box, he raps about success

the $6000 shoes are just a trick to talk about success and what he achieved
YES! Exactly. Like Childish gambino said "Sometimes that stupid shit IS real shit" But ppl are so 1 track minded nowadays they dont get the big picture.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Problem is. Kanye raps about his life. CD era he had a life we can relate to.
He still raps about his life but now he he has the life we dream of.

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Switch said:
Problem is. Kanye raps about his life. CD era he had a life we can relate to.
He still raps about his life but now he he has the life we dream of.
:cmon: Did you not just read my post? Did you even read the thread title?

·
Banned
3,775 Posts
Mid-Knight696 said:
:bitchgtfo: Catching feelings at 7:39AM? #Butthurt
I didnt even read it douchebag I just knew that it would be the generic "Kanyes style is always changing...he's taking a back seat to show off the rest of good" bullshit that the section is filled with atm. I actually like mercy and theraflu, both bangers with good replay value :seanshrug: good songs just to jam too. And it's 10:43pm,dat Australian time :datass:

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
Just☆Don said:
I didnt even read it douchebag I just knew that it would be the generic "Kanyes style is always changing...he's taking a back seat to show off the rest of good" bullshit that the section is filled with atm. I actually like mercy and theraflu, both bangers with good replay value :seanshrug: good songs just to jam too. And it's 10:43pm,dat Australian time :datass:
Yeah um you should read it man...

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just☆Don said:
rofl! I refuse to Debate with an Australian, you all have serious anger issues. #Fightingalosingbattle.

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thatguy said:
how about everybody stops complaining. kanye stans are getting so emotional over the hate, calm down
notice in the passage I said "relate" to Kanye's or ANYONE elses music" I was talking about kanye, but I was primarily refering to ppl who have to relate to music in order for it to be called "real"

·
Banned
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Switch said:
I have and I agree. I'm just voicing my opinion. And I love the 2 new songs!
yes...yes of course :tash:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts