Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out graham hancock. In my opinion this man is the most important histroical investigators of our time.
His explanation on why we shuld never except what the self prolaclaimed "authorities" tells us, as absolutes or even the half truth. For example the pyramid the giza is proclaimed undeniably as the tomb of a pharoh though the only proof is some little hieroglyph/graffiti in a little hidden attic space above the "kings chamber".
Anyways this man among others are amazing minds and I thoroughly suggest you do your own research and come to your own personal conclusions no matter what any says about it. The only thing we know is we essentially know nothing, nothing of ourselves, the universe, what happens after death. We truly know a very small amount of objective info. 

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pretty bitch said:
Your just negative, and it's probably because there's something you don't like about yourself brother. Examine your consciousness and stop being a hater bitch.

E

·
0 Posts
joshuastrust said:
Your just negative, and it's probably because there's something you don't like about yourself brother. Examine your consciousness and stop being a hater bitch.
fuckin fruit

·
Registered
826 Posts
joshuastrust said:
His explanation on why we shuld never except what the self prolaclaimed "authorities" tells us, as absolutes or even the half truth.
that quote reminds me of this .
title sounds extremely extremist but uh.. it's beyond true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjALf12PAWc

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
Speaking of alt. history:

My sister's driving instructor told her that Adam and Eve were born in pakistan and Jerusalem (or something along those lines), and that for Adam to have gotten to her in the time that he did, he must have been about a kilometer tall. When my sister asked: "Then why are we so short?" She said that humans have been getting gradualy taller "How else could they have built pyramids, and those big pillars, they didn't have cranes".

I would have burst out laughing if someone told me that.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Masked Mamba said:
I'll give it a watch when I get home. Is it just different philosophies?
Basically he is informing people that no scientific theory or rather theories of any kind are completely subjective. The way the traditional view of the world is force feed to us as we go through our formative years is really just programming our minds. Think of us as computers and culture and society as our operating system. Imagine if could uninstall the program though.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Axyend said:
Speaking of alt. history:

My sister's driving instructor told her that Adam and Eve were born in pakistan and Jerusalem (or something along those lines), and that for Adam to have gotten to her in the time that he did, he must have been about a kilometer tall. When my sister asked: "Then why are we so short?" She said that humans have been getting gradualy taller "How else could they have built pyramids, and those big pillars, they didn't have cranes".

I would have burst out laughing if someone told me that.
Hey who's to say he's wrong, we weren't there to see for ourselves. it may be completely outlandish but so is some old guy in a white robe sitting in the sky stalking every single human being living or has ever lived all at once. It's all a matter of believing in something.
And the crazy thing about it all is we can't prove him wrong, lol.

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
joshuastrust said:
Hey who's to say he's wrong, we weren't there to see for ourselves. it may be completely outlandish but so is some old guy in a white robe sitting in the sky stalking every single human being living or has ever lived all at once. It's all a matter of believing in something.
And the crazy thing about it all is we can't prove him wrong, lol.
Well, we know that humans have been growing for the past hundred(actually thousand/thousands) years, so that disproves something.

I don't believe in the old guy the sky either though..

Also, just because you can't disprove something, doesn't mean there's any sort of credibility to it.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Axyend said:
Well, we know that humans have been growing for the past hundred(actually thousand/thousands) years, so that disproves something.

I don't believe in the old guy the sky either though..

Also, just because you can't disprove something, doesn't mean there's any sort of credibility to it.
Of course not and believe me I'm with you 100% the thing about it though is that because we know so little everything goes. Now the logical reason deducting people would only believe something or come up with a theory based on some form of concrete eveidence. But how many people on the world really are :joe:, I believe the saying goes common sense isn't quite so common.

Also as a side note humanity in the form of homo sapiens date back to, with our best knowledge to aprox. 100 000 yrs. Considering we only have an account for at the most 10,000 yrs 90,000 yrs is a hell of a long time to be unaccounted for. Look how astronomically we advanced since the dark and that was only 800 - 1000 yrs ago. i'd say they lived closer to hunter gathers as opposed to our technological civilization.

Whats your general belief of who we are? If you don't mind the pryin.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts