Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38,320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today brought great news. Kanye will find much success with the full support of Adidas which he was not receiving but had to work for and prove he deserved. His pockets may grow fatter because of this deal but that's not the end of this journey it's merely the beginning of his fashion endeavors. Everything leading up to this day was like mixtapes. Now he finally has a deal, a real deal today is his fashion equivalent of signing to the Roc. But it doesn't just stop here. This deal is a stepping stone. Probably a milestone most of you thought he would never reach but mark my words, this is so small in his grand scheme of things. He will transcend Adidas and then transcend fashion in the exact way he has been ranting about since 2013. Then it's on to the next mission with one purpose in mind: spread beauty to everyone, everywhere and break every barrier along the way.

·
Banned
4,107 Posts
SAINT WEST said:
Today brought great news. Kanye will find much success with the full support of Adidas which he was not receiving but had to work for and prove he deserved. His pockets may grow fatter because of this deal but that's not the end of this journey it's merely the beginning of his fashion endeavors. Everything leading up to this day was like mixtapes. Now he finally has a deal, a real deal today is his fashion equivalent of signing to the Roc. But it doesn't just stop here. This deal is a stepping stone. Probably a milestone most of you thought he would never reach but mark my words, this is so small in his grand scheme of things. He will transcend Adidas and then transcend fashion in the exact way he has been ranting about since 2013. Then it's on to the next mission with one purpose in mind: spread beauty to everyone, everywhere and break every barrier along the way.
saint west with the GOAT avi

·
Registered
294 Posts
During the breakfast club interview. Kanye talked about people lining up for the yeezy store. He obviously meant the Nike store selling yeezys, but he predicted the future because now we're gonna have an actual YEEZY store.

I'm so excited for ye to "get his deal" in a new frontier. He's really about to Steve jobs this whole clothing thing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts