Kanye to The banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only songs i heard before the album were facts, no more parties in LA, and real friends.  Didnt even listen to fade and wolves either.  Everything else was first time.  I feel like the ones that kept listening to the snipepts/leaks ruined it for themselves

hahaha eat shit losers

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
I heard what you heard.

Album was still a mess.

ANY other artist - this is a really impressive and expensive sounding album.

But Kanye? It's ok.

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
I listened to pretty much every leak.

I love this album.

The only major fuck up Ye had was removing Vic Mensa, Sia and the drums from "Wolves". Otherwise, it's still a 9/10 album for me easily (and I rate tough)

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
I don't dislike the album but it's just there. And yes I did listen to those songs and the album cuts aren't as good but that's not the main issue with the album- the main problem for me is that Kanye's parts aren't the best parts of each song :khaled:

·
Registered
140 Posts
i was just thinkin about this

i havent heard anything from since he released Yeezus. everything feels fresh and new, i don't even know how sia and vic mensa were supposed to sound in wolves so the tracks is cool by me lol

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
I listened to the snippets
In fact, I listened to that shitty quality Can U Be recording from Glastonbury almost everyday

album's still a 9/10 :kanyeshrug:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dukez said:
I heard what you heard.

Album was still a mess.

ANY other artist - this is a really impressive and expensive sounding album.

But Kanye? It's ok.
you failed for setting ushc high expectation

·
Registered
16,721 Posts
TooMuchSwole said:
I listened to pretty much every leak.

I love this album.

The only major fuck up Ye had was removing Vic Mensa, Sia and the drums from "Wolves". Otherwise, it's still a 9/10 album for me easily (and I rate tough)

·
Registered
21,051 Posts
hot pancakes said:
yes i did and it definitely ruined it for me

but i gave the album a fair listen and now i love it
glad you came around fam :yejoice

i really think TLOP will have his biggest cult following of an album when its finally all said and done

1 - 19 of 19 Posts