Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To All My EuroNiggas,

from this list, pick the city you think is most Rage-worthy, where the most fun can be had:
-Prague
-Berlin
-Madrid
-London

im trying to pick my study abroad site and im havin' a tough time, so you are appreciated

·
Registered
132 Posts
I would pick Madrid, because I personally love the way Spanish people party and live. No worries or stress - fiesta!  I've never been to Prague myself but the city is supposed to be beautiful and the nightlife should be off da hook. (Isn't Europe's biggest night club in Prague)? Berlin would be my last choice. I'm sure London is an amazing to party town, but it's also veryy expensive (I have many friends who study near London, but they rarely go partying in centre London because of the ridiculous prices).

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
1. Madrid
2. London
3/4 Berlin or Prague, doesn't matter.

As stated, Madrid is chill, it's pretty warm the whole year, it's just great. London is kinda expensive (at least for an apartment) but still one of the most international places on earth.

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Flow10 said:
I would pick Madrid, because I personally love the way Spanish people party and live. No worries or stress - fiesta!  I've never been to Prague myself but the city is supposed to be beautiful and the nightlife should be off da hook. (Isn't Europe's biggest night club in Prague)? Berlin would be my last choice. I'm sure London is an amazing to party town, but it's also veryy expensive (I have many friends who study near London, but they rarely go partying in centre London because of the ridiculous prices).
im gonna have to give this one the Best Answer

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Madrid purely because Spanish girls seem hot as fuck, and the weather .. so not really purely because of the girls. But I suppose you'd realistically want to go to the best place for education

1 - 20 of 34 Posts