Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank you for what you have gave us all. Runaway was in my opinion, very artistic and brilliant. Me and my girl watched it together, but for some reason she didn't understand anything about it. (She's not a huge Kanye fan, shes just like whatever, hes cool. She is also a Taylor Swift fan, but doesn't hold any grudges for last years award show.) She understood after i explained it to her. Anyways, Keep up the best work. Your fans love it! Can't wait to officially have the album.

-Rydah

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
zenith92 said:
NOW would've been a good moment to have one of those impersonation accounts.
lol yea it would. its not like anybody can be trusted to be the real kanye without any real proof.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
zenith92 said:
NOW would've been a good moment to have one of those impersonation accounts.
So true.I'll remember that for next time.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nah but seriously, Ye made some really great points about our world and how people are. He's doing good shit out here.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
I dont remember starting this thread....

Na, but thats the exact situation im in, watched it with the girl the other day (she is also a t swift fan, and everything else you said matches up)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dc... said:
I dont remember starting this thread....

Na, but thats the exact situation im in, watched it with the girl the other day (she is also a t swift fan, and everything else you said matches up)
yea man. lol i just wanted to take a moment to recognize a legend.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
I thoroughly enjoyed the film though.
It was a little cringe worthy sometimes but still very enjoyable.

Im really feeling this, arty kanye.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
me too. its in a way, a learning experience also, for me it is. im learning about different styles and ways of living from ye. i downloaded the runaway fiml from ye's blog. im going to take it in for my music appreciation class.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Just recently iv really been able to relate to his songs, and thats why im so excited to get this album.
Is there a download link on Ye's blog?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts