Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so i almost forgot i even owned theses things.  I have the white Studio's, and about 4 / 5 days after i got them the left side audio just died.  everything else was fine.  Batteries were brand new energizer lithiums, tried both audio cables, and even letting them sit for a day or two to see if it would remedy my problem. Sadly, i was out wizarded by technology, and just put them away to avoid killing everyone around because my nearly $400 headphones were worthless and quit working right after i got them.  But today i went digging because i decided i wanted to try, trying never hurts.  Well i was wrong, and im more pissed than ever, lol.

My question is, has anyone else had similar problems, or had to send their beats out for repair way after the warranty expired? (Bought these in December)  I'm trying to figure out if its cheaper to fix these, or buy a new pair from a bulk manufacturing plant.  Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
why wouldnt you just send them in when the warranty was valid, instead of letting them sit. shows how much you care about $360 heaphones..smh

1 - 20 of 25 Posts