Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts

· Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
BubblegumWay said:
haha hell yeah. I mean honestly.. So many people make such a big deal about it.. I dont have gay dudes coming door to door to my house "hi, can I have 2 minutes of your time to talk to you about the benefits of being gay?" lol, you know what I mean?
But whatever, off topic..

· Registered
543 Posts
College is ten times better than high school. In high school 90% of dudes will fall hard over a chick. I just graduated from high school in June so I have recent experiences with chicks in high school. College presents many more options. And a little advice that I learned, do not get in a relationship. You are young so have fun. You shouldn't limit yourself at this young of age. ESPECIALLY in college.

· Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
BeansNCrackers said:
College is ten times better than high school. In high school 90% of dudes will fall hard over a chick. I just graduated from high school in June so I have recent experiences with chicks in high school. College presents many more options. And a little advice that I learned, do not get in a relationship. You are young so have fun. You shouldn't limit yourself at this young of age. ESPECIALLY in college.
Umm, against my better judgment.. I totally agree lol.

I mean if your in HS and in a relationship that you think is worth staying in, go for it. There is no reason this wont work out, it will be tough, but hey, life can be tough..

BUT.. If your heading into college single, dont worry about it, so many new experiences are heading your way.

· Banned
11,762 Posts
my first girlfriend dumped me over an e-mail that she sent out at 5:30 in the morning......
my best friend went behind my back and got my second gf to dump me and date him instead.
my third gf turned lesbian
the girl i am in love with is also my best friend and always asks me for advice about other boys

i don't exactly have the qualifications to give advice

so like Tyga says on Deuces... "fuck love, i'm tired of trying"

i'm perfectly happy with 1 night stands now
no commitment

· Registered
1,270 Posts
pretty lulzy thread tbh, and I can honestly say that to all you HS guys (I am one also) I've learned that the way you feel about a girl might not necessarily be the way she feels about you especially if you haven't talked to her about your feelings. Like the other guys said, don't idealize these girls, treat her like everyone else ( even though its hard) and things will work out.

And always remember "if it was meant to be, it will happen."

G

·
Hounder said:
my first girlfriend dumped me over an e-mail that she sent out at 5:30 in the morning......
my best friend went behind my back and got my second gf to dump me and date him instead.
the girl i am in love with is also my best friend and always asks me for advice about other boys

no commitment
honestly i laughed hard as fuck

· Registered
1,208 Posts
Hounder said:

no commitment
It will get better I'm sure alot of bitches out there and your gonna think some are the one,but until then dont wait over just one and let her keep you down sorry about everything hope it all turns around,

· Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Kanye#1 said:
how long did that take?
Haha true.

Some great advice in here... BUT "treat her like everyone else" , "wait till they find you" .... At some point you all have to go for it. If you have strong feeling for someone, you cant just treat them like everyone else, or you will never stand out. And hell yeah, waiting for someone to find you, that sounds amazing.. That takes all of the hard work out of it.. But how long and how often does that happen? What I ment by starting this thread was just to say.. If any of you HS guy out there are having lady problems, dont worry, it gets better. That doesnt mean dont try! If you like someone, go for it.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.