Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,233 Posts
I pray it stays 7 tracks u guys are so annoying

Theres literally 2 albums ina week just trust kanye
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,545 Posts
deej61 said:
I pray it stays 7 tracks u guys are so annoying

Theres literally 2 albums ina week just trust kanye
i personally think tlop ending up 20 track hurt the album more than helped it. Imagine ye taking his time with 7 great tracks and making sure it’s as polished as possible....and then he has another album the next week haha how can anyone be upset at 7 tracks it’s just insane to me. If you don’t love tlop the fact that this is only 7 songs should excite you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
411 Posts
I'd like it to stay short just to see what he does with it.

Also I think it would fit the pattern of Kanye's albums (post-Graduation at least) contrasting with the approach of the previous album. TLOP is great because it's so sprawling and contains so many different ideas and approaches but I'd love if this album responded to that by being short and really focused and cohesive.

That willingness to take a certain direction, make it a success and then choose to do something very different the next time round is what sets Ye's music apart imo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38,320 Posts
deej61 said:
I pray it stays 7 tracks u guys are so annoying

Theres literally 2 albums ina week just trust kanye
Kanye's albums are never meant to be considered in context. They're meant to be timeless so it really doesn't matter what's dropping around it I just want every project he drops to be classic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,737 Posts
Kanye only made it longer cuz he realized how much he was getting fucked over by having a 10 song album be TIDAL exclusive for 2 months.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,233 Posts
Haram said:
Kanye's albums are never meant to be considered in context. They're meant to be timeless so it really doesn't matter what's dropping around it I just want every project he drops to be classic
it will be classic obvs and being shorter makes that even more likely

Most these people are complaining because they want more after 2 years not because of the quality
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,489 Posts
Non artists grabbing the paint brush

I trust the man that gave us multiple classic and groundbreaking albums over a bunch of nerds that want ****** to make the same album over and over again
 

·
Read Only
Joined
·
22,315 Posts
FrankWhite6779 said:
i personally think tlop ending up 20 track hurt the album more than helped it. Imagine ye taking his time with 7 great tracks and making sure it’s as polished as possible....and then he has another album the next week haha how can anyone be upset at 7 tracks it’s just insane to me. If you don’t love tlop the fact that this is only 7 songs should excite you.
20 tracks was better for his career, but the album would have been a better project if it had been 7 but the casual fans wouldn't have liked it as much.
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Top