Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
11,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love TLOP just to say, I think it's his 4th best album. But as I was listening to it I did feel it was lacking in the general feel of the album especially when compared to MBDTF, which in terms of beats I think TLOP nearly gets to.

the problem was we needed more guest rap features. The album was basically Kanye rapping. the features potentially were decent or amazing.
Young Thug on Highlights? 3Stacks on 30 Hours? so much potential!!!! hasn't anyone else noticed that a general opinion is ULB is one of the best songs on the album

even some imaginary features like Drake on Pt 2 or Travis on Feedback would be potentially amazing.

discuss please

·
Registered
11,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Moaner. said:
Pusha T feature :cryfam:
i could see him on a Facts Remix

B-ri said:
Nah it had enough features lol just needed more and sometimes better Ye verses
the features were well used but more rap features were needed imo

think about what I wrote in op about ULB

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
Zaheer said:
i could see him on a Facts Remix

the features were well used but more rap features were needed imo

think about what I wrote in op about ULB
Yea people loved ULB cuz it's perfect and everybody killed their part......If Kanye had a verse as long as Chance, who knows how many bleach assholes or cringe lines there would have been lol So even tho I wanted more Ye on it, I'm glad Ye let Chance get his shine and body the track.

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
You're complaining because the primary artist was the main one rapping on his own album?

...um

keep that

·
Registered
11,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
mbx said:
You're complaining because the primary artist was the main one rapping on his own album?

...um

keep that
pretty much the only one
mbx said:
Graduation and Yeezus was the same way

edit:
The Blueprint
Yeezus was shorter and the sound was much more dynamic and unconventional
TLOP is an evolution of graduation

blueprint is lyrically better and beats are fire too

·
Registered
11,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
B-ri said:
Yea people loved ULB cuz it's perfect and everybody killed their part......If Kanye had a verse as long as Chance, who knows how many bleach assholes or cringe lines there would have been lol So even tho I wanted more Ye on it, I'm glad Ye let Chance get his shine and body the track.
yh i agree and ye would make sure all the rap features are on point

·
Premium Member
100,174 Posts
mbx said:
Graduation and Yeezus was the same way

edit:
The Blueprint
but the rapping on those projects wasn't atrocious

i'm not complaining, i'm happy the album is barely rap because kanye is a joke as a rapper now lol

stick to the harmonising ye

24,699 Posts
you disappoint me said:
Man shut the fuck up we've waited 2.5 years for this and have had the worst droughts and gotten our hopes up countless times and have heard half of the fucking album and no one thought real friends and NMPILA were album material but what do you know they're on there and it's 10 fucking songs and I have 4 of them on my phone already it's seriously frustrating af fuck this shit Ye really hates us dude cares about fashion more it's over I'm fucking done this shit better be life changing and each song better be 10 mins long or I will kill myself on twitch for the ktt fam I swear to god the Kardashian curse is real at least yeezus is fire but what the fuck is this I'm done fam fuck this

·
Registered
11,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
]
lg said:
but the rapping on those projects wasn't atrocious

i'm not complaining, i'm happy the album is barely rap because kanye is a joke as a rapper now lol

stick to the harmonising ye
its not atrocious on TLOP either

·
Registered
478 Posts
you disappoint me said:
Man shut the fuck up we've waited 2.5 years for this and have had the worst droughts and gotten our hopes up countless times and have heard half of the fucking album and no one thought real friends and NMPILA were album material but what do you know they're on there and it's 10 fucking songs and I have 4 of them on my phone already it's seriously frustrating af fuck this shit Ye really hates us dude cares about fashion more it's over I'm fucking done this shit better be life changing and each song better be 10 mins long or I will kill myself on twitch for the ktt fam I swear to god the Kardashian curse is real at least yeezus is fire but what the fuck is this I'm done fam fuck this

1 - 20 of 98 Posts