Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Until TLOP dropped I didn't know how to 'properly' listen to a new album or new music in general.
I have learned that sometimes you really have to force yourself to listen to certain albums more often in order to really grasp the artists vision.
Pablo was the first time I did this and I discovered that with time the album is so much more than just an arrangement of good songs.

So with Drake being my favorite Artist I decided to listen to his albums over and over again.
And just now I am able to fully understand the greatness that is TC and NWTS.
These albums are mind blowing jesus christ

Can someone relate? Do you catch yourself listening to new drizzy or music in general in a shallow way?

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Do you speak German or was that "oder" a misspell/autocorrect?

But I haven't listened to music in a shallow way in awhile. It's a world of a difference when you really get into a good album though :allears:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First thread ever and I'm liking the positivity in this section.
I definitely have to re-listen Party's catalogue when I'm done with Drake.

quidam said:
Do you speak German or was that "oder" a misspell/autocorrect?
Yes I'm german! Guess my brain messed that up. Gonna edit that out

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Ultramike Dean said:
First thread ever and I'm liking the positivity in this section.
I definitely have to re-listen Party's catalogue when I'm done with Drake.

Yes I'm german! Guess my brain messed that up. Gonna edit that out
Jahron got next :hhh: she gets her wayyyy :amber:

Oh no that's cool! I failed German second year smh. But cool on you for listening to the Boy's catalogue in depth :amber:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yigga said:
Care to elaborate? What exactly did you understand about tc and nwts?
To me it's the small things. For example Party's heavenly background vocals on Own It, when Drake sings the last hook on HYFR instead of Wayne or how dope Tuscan Leather embodies the whole album that you're about to experience (this intro is out of this world)

·
Registered
16,427 Posts
Ultramike Dean said:
To me it's the small things. For example Party's heavenly background vocals on Own It, when Drake sings the last hook on HYFR instead of Wayne or how dope Tuscan Leather embodies the whole album that you're about to experience (this intro is out of this world)
:banderas:

·
Banned
47,375 Posts

·
Registered
17,617 Posts
Ultramike Dean said:
Yessss, to fully appreciate Drake you need to be able to catch that little things. Your post is real af brother.

If you like a particular moment especially, write it down in the thread below:

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=3033545.0

1 - 20 of 29 Posts