Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the rollout to the updates to the production to the features this album is incredible. Is Top 3 Kanye off the first 13 songs alone and then has songs like NMPILA and Saint Pablo as bonus tracks. To me the album is a 9.75/10. The two things that would make it perfect would be to put Saint Pablo into the actual tracklist and to add the coop bassline the additional verses the morning sample and the military drums from OG highlights to current Highlights. As it stands it is my 3rd favourite Kanye album behind Yeezus and MBDTF. Is leagues ahead of anything else this year and is the best produced Kanye album tied with Yeezus. Shits GOAT y'all

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
When I listen to it after a period of not listening I genuinely feel nostalgia even though it's only been 3 months since it's release. Truly art. And the Famous visual just makes me appreciate it more

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
who cares man just enjoy the music

·
Registered
29,233 Posts
PrettyFlack0 said:
When I listen to it after a period of not listening I genuinely feel nostalgia even though it's only been 3 months since it's release. Truly art. And the Famous visual just makes me appreciate it more

1 - 20 of 138 Posts