Kanye to The banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't come on here that much no more so sorry if thread already been made but I think that ye is comparing himself to both Pablo (Picasso/Escobar) with the title The Life Of Pablo.

ESCOBAR
Ye and other artists have compared music to drugs in the past, Ye with Crack Music, cook up the music (crack cocaine) then distribute the product to the people and get paid.

" Pablo Escobar was a notorious Colombian drug lord whose cartel, at the height of his career, supplied an estimated 80% of the cocaine smuggled into the United States. Often called "The King of Cocaine",

"In The Accountant's Story, Roberto Theran Escobar discusses the means by which Pablo rose from middle-class simplicity and obscurity to one of the world's wealthiest men. In 1975, Pablo started developing his cocaine operation."

PICASO
And as obvious ye has stated multiple times that he is the modern day Picasso/wants to be like Picaso, there are more comparisons that could be made too like the tragedy of death both faced In their lives, sorry I'm lazy right now

"Pablo Picaso was a Spanish painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist, stage designer, poet and playwright who spent most of his adult life in France. As one of the greatest and most influential artists of the 20th century, he is known for co-founding the Cubist movement, the invention of constructed sculpture,[3][4] the co-invention of collage, and for the wide variety of styles that he helped develop and explore."

It just makes more sense to me when I look at the alternate cover and it has the 2 very contrasting pictures. Kim being the artistic Muse and the family picture can be a representation of the strong bond cartels and mafias usually have. Also explains why it also says "which//one" on the alternate cover

·
Registered
24,833 Posts
Von Swisha said:
I don't come on here that much no more so sorry if thread already been made but I think that ye is comparing himself to both Pablo (Picasso/Escobar) with the title The Life Of Pablo.

ESCOBAR
Ye and other artists have compared music to drugs in the past, Ye with Crack Music, cook up the music (crack cocaine) then distribute the product to the people and get paid.

" Pablo Escobar was a notorious Colombian drug lord whose cartel, at the height of his career, supplied an estimated 80% of the cocaine smuggled into the United States. Often called "The King of Cocaine",

"In The Accountant's Story, Roberto Theran Escobar discusses the means by which Pablo rose from middle-class simplicity and obscurity to one of the world's wealthiest men. In 1975, Pablo started developing his cocaine operation."

PICASO
And as obvious ye has stated multiple times that he is the modern day Picasso/wants to be like Picaso, there are more comparisons that could be made too like the tragedy of death both faced In their lives, sorry I'm lazy right now

"Pablo Picaso was a Spanish painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist, stage designer, poet and playwright who spent most of his adult life in France. As one of the greatest and most influential artists of the 20th century, he is known for co-founding the Cubist movement, the invention of constructed sculpture,[3][4] the co-invention of collage, and for the wide variety of styles that he helped develop and explore."

It just makes more sense to me when I look at the alternate cover and it has the 2 very contrasting pictures. Kim being the artistic Muse and the family picture can be a representation of the strong bond cartels and mafias usually have. Also explains why it also says "which//one" on the alternate cover
Im goin with this not alleged paul cuz shit called life of pablo

·
Registered
3,465 Posts
It's clearly about Escobar according to Feedback and NMPILA, Picasso according to NMPILA and the Picasso family, and Paul according to Ye himself

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
OP I'm sorry but I have to disagree but I do think that I  don't come on here that much no more so sorry if thread already been made but I think that ye is comparing himself to both Pablo (Picasso/Escobar) with the title The Life Of Pablo.

ESCOBAR

PICASO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts