1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TITO MAAS'S 70,000 POST THREAD

[youtube=220,25]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN8DXSQ2gew[/youtube]

GET HYPE GIRL!!

FINALLY!! 70,000 POSTS!!! THIS SHIT TOOK FUCKIN FOREVER!!

:cryfam: I love y'all man, the Sports Crew has been with me since my very first post :cryfam:

But fuck the party gifs and long ass speech no one wants to read. :work: SHOUTOUTS AND PRESENTS BELOW

JIGG - :awesome: YOU GET THE FIRST SHOUTOUT :datass: . YOU'RE MY *****!!! We fight like every other day and we have way too many differences and we're probably gonna end up fighting for real before we die :sarc2: but NO ONE in the Crew is funnier and you're the second best storyteller
:hah:
in the Crew. Even though you're face is probably about to freeze in permanent :pokerface: or :bitchgtfo: mode whenever you read half of my posts and you're tired of Sonic and Brittney <3 , I know you got my back and you're the realest dude in the Crew :datass:

Jigg Gift

AKA - SEAFENSE! :allears: We've been brothers ever since you came on this site and tbh your hype for everything Seattle is sooooo funny (Sounders > ) :laugh: ... :cryfam: Seahawks x Eagles NFCCG in 2011 tbh! And also I don't know when you started thinking you got cooler than me but :sarc2: it needs to stop tbh

Oh yeah, and that KTT GOAT Poster tourney is irrelevant as shit if we ain't in the Finals :bitchgtfo:

AkA Gift

CUDI - Black Crew had to make the top three tbh. You've been my dude since pretty early on in my KTT career, probably like my first good friend on the site too. :allears: I remember back in 09 how I taught you how to debate and actually sound like you know what you're talking about :allears: and we went from fierce debates ranging from shit that actually was worth talking about to whether or not DeSean Jackson ran good routes :we: We learned to respect each other and even though we're more friends than rivals now it's always good to know we can pick up where we started as soon as one of us says something the other doesn't agree with (Hanna was a terrible movie.) . Now you're a Sports Mod and tbh we're not gonna let ******* take over this section; we're really not, so don't even worry about it. And tbh? I think us earning the respect of each other way back then on KLive made me more confident in my debate skills and more aggressive with my opinion, which I really think is a good thing. I've always lowkey credited you for my stature here in the Sports Section tbh. There's a reason why "Fiasco_the_Cudi" is still one of my favorite usernames :datass:

Cudi Gift

SURGICAL_702 - :bitchgtfo: you probably won't even read this since you come here like once every three days and shit but you are by far the most underrated member of the Sports Crew. I remember when I met you. Smh you tried to take Cudi's place and wouldn't let me say ANYTHING on KLive without bringing up some kind of counterargument :cmon: lmao... you're the oldest in the Crew and too cool to be on KTT all the time (hopefully you're reading this, I know you're on your phone so I tried to put your shoutout high up here :ohno: ) but whenever you're on you bring lulz and intelligence to the Crew. And some pervertedness but I mean, everyone has a gimmick :work: /America's Team

Surgical Gift

ART - Stop changing your name. And I don't know how it happened but the Art x Tito beef from last year turned a lot bigger than it should have (smh it started because you didn't think he'd play as well as he did lmao -___- petty) and even though I act overly hostile to you every now and then, I really do respect your opinions and you're a good friend on the site and one of my personal favorites in the Sports Crew :datass: ....now change your name back.

Art Gift

LEO - Can't do Art without LEO. LEO. I love you. :sarc2: Even though I hate the Steelers you're lowkey like the coolest dudes in the Crew :laugh: I've always kinda looked at you as "THE ORIGINAL" Sports Crew member or whatever and in my eyes you've always been one of the heads of the Crew. Tbh it's gonna be a sad day if you ever decide to leave the site :cryfam: NFC >>>>

LEO Gift

<3

<3

8TH - http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=96991.0 :bitchgtfo: :sarc2:

MICOOL - You probably won't read this either since you're rockin' that dial-up but the first time I met you was when you made that DUMBASS thread about who should get traded in the NFL. And of course I laughed and scoffed at you when you said the Eagles should trade McNabb to the Redskins for... (and I quote) "idk, draft picks?" :cmon: Fuck you. But we always bad behind-the-scenes conversations on Facebook and we had a strong, but lowkey friendship. You and 8th are really good mods (I'm still mad at you for deleting the NFL Offseason Thread and 4,000 of my posts :cmon: ) and hopefully you can come back to stay soon. And :hah: at the Eagles beating the Niners on an annual basis :hah:

Micool Gift

SHINE - IGOTTOSHINE!!! MY SIDEKICK!!! Bro. I gotta be honest. I couldn't ask for a better Eagles fan on the whole site. Even back when your name was xXJRoc23Xx or whatever ****** gay shit you had back on KLive when I didn't acknowledge you that well, you have always shown to be some of the best of the best Eagles fans I know. I see you've taken the Tito route and have started an intense rivalry with Cav :laugh: lmao. I like the new attitude Shine has been walking around with tbh :D And actually, you're my Brittany Dailey buddy too! I just remembered :awesome: Bro I haven't seen you that much this offseason but I really hope you stay for a loooong while, and VICKADELPHIA 2 SUPER BOWL 2011 :datass: !

Shine Gift

GABE - You know, Gabe, we've never really had that much of a relationship like... ever. Like I mean we knew each other but definitely back on KLive I don't ever really remember us talking outside of the Week 1 match between Carolina and the Eagles :dno: and even then I can't even remember if it was you or some other stray Panthers fan. Actually. We haven't really talked until very recently and THANK YA for letting me in the fantasy league :datass: tbh :\ I really don't have a hell of a lot to say since you're like the only dude in the Crew I don't really interact with... hopefully that changes :dno:

Gabe Gift

LAKE - The basketball dude in the Sports Crew :datass: I'm not sure if you know that you're the head of the NBA and Lakers Crew but you are, and I've always respected your basketball opinions and you seem to know a lot about a lot. By the way, I haven't been ignoring your new gig as a sports writer and I'll be viewing and commenting every now and then to raise your stock over there. Hope you do well at your new interjob :awesome:

Lake Gift

HA5TY - Dude are you unbanned yet? And you've always been one of my favorite members of the Crew. You love for Atlanta is crazy and hilarious at the same time but I'm not even mad since I like Atlanta too and most of their teams (Hawks :datass: ) :dno: Sorry about the Thrashers though and stop making new accounts! lmao. And STOP HATING ON VICK! :mad: But no seriously, I'm always laughing at your posts and .gifs and I'm always laughing at how you annoy everyone with your Atlanta love. RISE UP. The HA5TY 4 Sports Crew campaign was classic :laugh:

HA5TY Gift

NICK - I don't know how you got in the Crew :sarc2: I did everything in my power to keep you out lmao, and I'm glad everyone else overlooked my blinding hate and got you in. Everything went better than expected! :awesome: But yeah we had some serious bitterness going on between each other during the NBA season, but forget about this past season. Doesn't matter. We're good friends and if it isn't the NFL then it should be wiped clean from memory so we can continue to be good friends. Sometimes I let my titoRAGE get the best of me. But our collaboration on the Sports Crew Awards was a freaking GREAT idea, WAYYY better than I originally thought it'd be. That's definitely going to be a staple of the Sports Crew from now on and you of all people have definitely gotten through the adversity and become a strong part of the Crew.

Nick Gift

BOBBYJAMES - MILLERTIME!!! You're the--wait. Where the fuck have you been? If you're reading this shit there better be a good reason why you've been gone :sarc2: --you're the purebread white guy of the Crew and you represent well, making true every stereotype about white people and doing it proudly :datass: it's kind of a shame you're all the way out there at Ohio State. You're the closest Sports Crew member to me and I wouldn't have minded meeting you at all. Maybe if I had more time here we could work something out :\ but you've accepted me into the Ohio State family and I swear to swear at Michigan fans just for bleeding blue as long as I live :datass: ..... idk about the SEC though :problem?:

Bobby Gift

DEEEZY - Last shoutout for this thread. Definitely an underrated member. I don't know where you went during the first half of the NFL season but how clutch of you to come back for the Packers late in the season lol :work: You're a much better Packers representative than (the shamed) getty ever was and you've even picked up a couple partners on the way in Esco and Synopsis. Too bad the Pack aren't gonna repeat, though :bitchgtfo:

Deeezy Gift

Kay-Z, Synopsis, Fudge, and Escobar, your shoutouts will come later. :work:

...Below is a slideshow of all my memorable avatars that I've had since signing up on KLive. Enjoy :allears:

[youtube=220,25]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UgFSUmuPAA[/youtube]​

NOT EVERYONE THAT NEEDS TO BE SHOUTED OUT HAS BEEN SHOUTED OUT IN THIS THREAD. THIS THREAD IS FOR SPORTS CREW MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN HERE. IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN SHOUTED OUT, YOU WILL BE SHOUTED OUT IN A LATER THREAD.

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NOT EVERYONE THAT NEEDS TO BE SHOUTED OUT HAS BEEN SHOUTED OUT IN THIS THREAD. THIS THREAD IS FOR SPORTS CREW MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN HERE. IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN SHOUTED OUT, YOU WILL BE SHOUTED OUT IN A LATER THREAD.

I have 70,000 posts worth of people to shout out. It's gonna take a while. :work:

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
Tito. said:

I have 70,000 posts worth of people to shout out. It's gonna take a while. :work:
Oh, ok.

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
So, thats The Nanny yall be talkig about

Always thought yall meant the Nanny, as in the show where them british lady watch the children.

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
This thread is awesome and all....

but I don't get a gift?  After almost 3 years.....I don't even get a gift??  :cryfam:

1 - 20 of 203 Posts