Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok Cudi is back and he will be in Kansas for the kanrocksas fest.

im stoked. :fire: im already a stan so i've seen all the concert footage but do you guys have any tips about like when to get in the crowd?

this is my first festival so are there usually a butt load of drunk ppl i gotta avoid? things like that

remember its a festival so someone (Artic Monkeys) will perform b4 him. cudi goes on at 6:10

Any of you KTTers got some advice?????

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
lol uh... dont be a bitch? you should be fine as long as you arent a bitch. :dno:

edit: and no, you dont have to avoid drunk people directly, this goes back to the dont be a bitch thing. if a drunk person gets too close to your face, shove them, if they come back hit them, they should leave you alone. :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
808s&Heartbreak said:
lol uh... dont be a bitch? you should be fine as long as you arent a bitch. :dno:

edit: and no, you dont have to avoid drunk people directly, this goes back to the dont be a bitch thing. if a drunk person gets too close to your face, shove them, if they come back hit them, they should leave you alone. :kanyeshrug:
yeah im not a bitch :cmon: but thnx

·
Registered
790 Posts
Stay hydrated, at least it'll be in the 80's the whole weekend. Festivals always run late, so if 7 rolls around and he's not on, don't get pissed. And most importantly, there will be plenty of areola to go around.

·
Registered
5,808 Posts
dalynxking said:
ok Cudi is back and he will be in Kansas for the kanrocksas fest.

im stoked. :fire: im already a stan so i've seen all the concert footage but do you guys have any tips about like when to get in the crowd?

this is my first festival so are there usually a butt load of drunk ppl i gotta avoid? things like that

remember its a festival so someone (Artic Monkeys) will perform b4 him. cudi goes on at 6:10

Any of you KTTers got some advice?????
how was he @Kanrocksas?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mr. Rager said:
how was he @Kanrocksas?
that my friend is a story. The orginal plan was to spend a weekend in KC with my friend who moved there after graduation and rage my ass off. Hes 19 im 16. day b4 my flight my "friend" texts me on some bullshit talkin bout he aint going and i shouldnt come cuz he dont got no ride blah blah bullshit. He just blew me off for some other friends.  :cmon: bitchass *****. turns out we got a family friend in KC that helped me out so

Anysways got in the festival about 3:30 just walked around the whole place to get a feel for it. everyone there was chill and was having a good time got to cudis stage and by time he went on i was about 10 rows out. phone was dead so no pics ( i was pissed). When REVOFEV came on and Cudi's skinny self walked on stage, i almost cried. and since it was only a 50 minute set he did each song like back to back. pretty much everything i had hoped for even tho it almost failed.

i lived in MS i shouldve just went to Houston (5 hr drive) and seen him for 2 hours iinstead of 50min set :dno:

lesson: kids, dont fucking hang out with ****** that make promises but never come thru for you.

·
Banned
5,993 Posts
Just saw him tonight at Lolla. Me and my friend were front row. Get there about 30 minutes before the Monkeys start and creep forward during the show. Then by the time Cudi is on you'll be front row

·
Premium Member
123,364 Posts
i got front row at lollapalooza (with the guy above me :D )

id say get there an hour and a half earlier? i got there an hour earlier but just not to risk it get there earlier

btw are the guys before him really famous?  cus if they are, u might wanna get there before they start and just wait it out but get as close as u can for them

also bring at least one big bottle of water so u dont die

1 - 15 of 15 Posts