Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally I think its one of the best albums of the year  :stronger:, "Wonderman" was worth the wait, Your opinions ?

D

·
0 Posts
Wonderman was great. All the singles were really good - the songs we hadn't heard on the album weren't so great. :/

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was Mr Jeezy on Klive,  Was only on it a month before the downfall, this site is a lot better though :)

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'm luvin this album almost every song could be a single and ye I agree with yous that Wonderman is great

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
Even though i'm british not a fan of British rappers or r&b artists usually... However this album is actually quite good quality, lyrically quite amazing.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
such a good album just listened to it for the first time and he is one talented guy that I think could become a real hip hop heavy weight! Lyrically epic album also

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Lyrically epic haha hes poor lyricalls.

Good production and catchy hooks carry him, and thats what sells in UK mainstream hip-pop.

I enjoyed the singles alot

·
Premium Member
6,135 Posts
Samilktray said:
Lyrically epic haha hes poor lyricalls.

Good production and catchy hooks carry him, and thats what sells in UK mainstream hip-pop.

I enjoyed the singles alot
pretty much spot on. The album has really catchy lyrics and an upbeat vibe. Im digging it tho

·
Premium Member
105,561 Posts
ive said it before, he should work with lupe fiasco, hes got alot of respect from him and lupe tweeted about tinie also

1 - 20 of 50 Posts