Kanye to The banner

72441 - 72453 of 72453 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
It seems lie ktt is about die soon so some nigga from years back is here again for 'old time sake'
that nigga is Spaceghost. if you remember that name then i fux with you

anyway pretty much posting for shouting yall out for keeping my thread alive and big you up for gettin bitches and shit through tinder. there may not have been many women on this forum but this thread allowed for niggas on here for get women

if you wondering why spaceghost isnt on the name of the thread starter is because i deleted account and that was the name that was left on the account

thread was made in 2014 and ktt was poppin like a motherfucker all people did was make jokes and have music playing sessions where we'd have turns for posting music and put each other on what we personally like what was quality sonical music.

anyway this is about tinder.

i stopped posting on tinder after a few months but i chatted with mad bitches a chick wanted drive up and have me fuck her in her car but that didnt work out. another bitch asked for a dick pic, seemed make her day.

but it was usually mad long conversations about anything like going clubs then when i asked for numbers they were like nah.
so i realise i should have went the ktt way which was at the time drop a funny line and move from and get her number quick. i was tindering and ktting when i was finishing but in the end i did smash but not through tinder hooked up with the biggest freak i ever had.

anyway with ktt2 here this shit gon die so im sayin bye for the thread and all the posters that posted and benefited

·
Registered
636 Posts
SPACEGHOSTHURT said:
It seems lie ktt is about die soon so some nigga from years back is here again for 'old time sake'
that nigga is Spaceghost. if you remember that name then i fux with you

anyway pretty much posting for shouting yall out for keeping my thread alive and big you up for gettin bitches and shit through tinder. there may not have been many women on this forum but this thread allowed for niggas on here for get women

if you wondering why spaceghost isnt on the name of the thread starter is because i deleted account and that was the name that was left on the account

thread was made in 2014 and ktt was poppin like a motherfucker all people did was make jokes and have music playing sessions where we'd have turns for posting music and put each other on what we personally like what was quality sonical music.

anyway this is about tinder.

i stopped posting on tinder after a few months but i chatted with mad bitches a chick wanted drive up and have me fuck her in her car but that didnt work out. another bitch asked for a dick pic, seemed make her day.

but it was usually mad long conversations about anything like going clubs then when i asked for numbers they were like nah.
so i realise i should have went the ktt way which was at the time drop a funny line and move from and get her number quick. i was tindering and ktting when i was finishing but in the end i did smash but not through tinder hooked up with the biggest freak i ever had.

anyway with  here this shit gon die so im sayin bye for the thread and all the posters that posted and benefited
ktt2 :banderas:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Haven't used Tinder for a while. Is it still the bad? :D I have been trying different online dating services like those from here, for example, and I think they are pretty interesting and helpful. Maybe you will find something good for you there too, check those out, guys

72441 - 72453 of 72453 Posts