Kanye to The banner

72401 - 72420 of 72453 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Tinder higkey a joke all now. Even my pmf friends irl know goes just use it for followers 90% of the time.

Then again i have had 6 dates and a few smashes from it. But the work you put in man. Shits ridiculous

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
damn had a great date wednesday
we hit it off instantly
everything was there tbh its just a damn shame i mixed too much weed and alcohol, cause it put me in a non sexual mood :ohtu:
but we be seeing each other next week again normally, for some psych testing :he:

really artsy girl who knows her stuff and is all about the beauty of the female body :maybe:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Flacko Lagerfeld. said:
damn had a great date wednesday
we hit it off instantly
everything was there tbh its just a damn shame i mixed too much weed and alcohol, cause it put me in a non sexual mood :ohtu:
but we be seeing each other next week again normally, for some psych testing :he:

really artsy girl who knows her stuff and is all about the beauty of the female body :maybe:
WE ON KTT2 KING :rejoice:

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
Romen Shakur said:
HAVE CONFIDENCE. BUT DONT HAVE YOUR HEAD UP UR ASS

STOP TRYNA ONLY TEXT/SNAP THESE BITCHES. GET THEM OTP

IF YOU NOT GOOD LOOKING OR DoNT TAKE GOOD PICS, WORK ON THAT SHIT. BITCHES LOVE A GOOD  LOOKING PROFILE - PICS OF U, NOT RANDOM BS

USE EMOJIS, DONT BE FUCKING DRY, IF U SENSE SHE NOT FW THE WAY YOU TALK, ADJUST! ADAPT!

IF SHE DONT REPLY TO YOU WITHIN THE SAME DAY, SHE NOT WORTH SHIT

THESE TIPS JUST OFF TOP, IM GEEKIN :dk:
i dont use that much emojis tbh still got my success
i dont have much clear photos of me(i even use the one in my avi) yet i got success
ive had girls that didnt respond for 2 days and we still met :dead:
and ive only called 1 girl ever on tinder

just make sure u keep a convo going for a few days

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
Mike22 said:
Worst thing about this app is that it forces dudes to walk on eggshellls for these bitches

The fact that y’all actively discussing how to do small talk is high key problematic

Whoever is doin this just make sure ur end goal is to just smash cause if u cuff one of these females u gettin into a shitty ass relationship
Club will always be better tbh

I mean my fam wanna be on tinder too cause he see my "success" but everytime i tell him my lines he cringes :hah:
Im like yeah its prolly cringe or corny but every girl i met on there says its one of the best they ever read :mm: gottabe confident

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Mike22 said:
Worst thing about this app is that it forces dudes to walk on eggshellls for these bitches

The fact that y’all actively discussing how to do small talk is high key problematic

Whoever is doin this just make sure ur end goal is to just smash cause if u cuff one of these females u gettin into a shitty ass relationship
This fax

·
Registered
22,372 Posts
Flacko Lagerfeld. said:
Club will always be better tbh

I mean my fam wanna be on tinder too cause he see my "success" but everytime i tell him my lines he cringes :hah:
Im like yeah its prolly cringe or corny but every girl i met on there says its one of the best they ever read :mm: gottabe confident
no its not

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Flacko Lagerfeld. said:
lmao i use multiple tbh
i mean yes the opener line is important but u still gotta make convo after that shit lol
i can make convo , I like experimenting with lines cuh don’t wanna share :cryfam: we not in the same city :jordancry:

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
Mako Prix said:
i can make convo , I like experimenting with lines cuh don’t wanna share :cryfam: we not in the same city :jordancry:
:dead:
i already shared my lines here tho i believe :khaled: even got one of my lines from here :dead: works like a charm

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Flacko Lagerfeld. said:
:dead:
i already shared my lines here tho i believe :khaled: even got one of my lines from here :dead: works like a charm
man fuck tinder tbh lol I been deleted

Nigga gotta get back tho , tryna fail this semen retention :jordanlaff:

·
Registered
33,922 Posts
Mako Prix said:
man fuck tinder tbh lol I been deleted

Nigga gotta get back tho , tryna fail this semen retention :jordanlaff:
fuck tinder is a big word tbh got some dope girls off there and honestly very good moments too, apart from the sex :dead:
i just know my fam is "jealous"/notices how much dates  i be having and the fun i always get from them

like now i met with this girl, she finna get us lsd 2nd date lol and we getting along well, ofc he wants that shit too

·
Registered
405 Posts
If a chick tell me she gonna chill and we don’t chill that day I just block they number and remove them from tinder... my patience with these hoes long gone. On to the next very quick

72401 - 72420 of 72453 Posts