what type of shit are you sayin to them

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
SpaceGhost said:
hi

hey

hi, how are you?
too bland, if you arent dat pmf those lines will get you nowhere. come up wit somethin funny or witty, or ask her a question, something she not used to hearing. or you could make a joke about something you saw on the profile or one of the pics. it has to be organic tho, dont overthink it. you just gotta see what works for you

JUST DONT BE BORING

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
SpaceGhost said:
some bitch is replying me right now yo

im gettin good vibes  :slick: :fire:
jus go wit da flow, and try to set up a date, or a time to see her in person, dont spend too much time messaging

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
I got a reply from a bad chick once by my first message saying "do you like craisins". Had nothing to do with her profile either.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Don't feel bad. Girls get way more matches than most guys. This girl I know was showing me her page and every time she swiped right (which means yes) on a guy, it was a match for like 30 guys in a row.

·
Registered
15,099 Posts
Kid A said:
Don't feel bad. Girls get way more matches than most guys. This girl I know was showing me her page and every time she swiped right (which means yes) on a guy, it was a match for like 30 guys in a row.
That's cause guys always swipe right just to see who liked their pic girls actually pick and choose. Lol kind of like real life :rofl:

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
chiyo said:
That's cause guys always swipe right just to see who liked their pic girls actually pick and choose. Lol kind of like real life :rofl:
It's easier to choose what girls you want to talk to once you realize they think you're attractive.

1 - 20 of 72453 Posts