Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just called ticketmaster to see if they had more information on WTT tour and the women made it seem as if I was crazy for suggesting such a tour would occur in September and no information whatsoever is available. I was like but it says tickets will be available through Ticketmaster and she was like I'm sorry either you were misinformed or keep checking the website periodically.

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
lol i emailed topspin asking when we'd get the release date, they went ':dno:' and an hour later i got the actual email from JAY Z/ KANYE WEST going it's coming on the 12th :datass:

G

·
Called the vip line to inquire about vip tix and they don't have much info other than presale starts at 10 and vip price range (if there is a vip) could range 250_300 but no other info

·
Banned
824 Posts
Why don't you just wait until the information is posted on the venues websites and Ticketmaster/Live Nation? The phone people honestly do not have any better information then what you see on the site, they can't tell you "inside" information because they are low on the todeum pole and don't know anything more than what is on the computer in front of them.

·
Registered
6,476 Posts
Called TicketMaster for Toronto Show Info

the regular help lady knew nothing just that the concert was happening

VIP

said the promoters told them nothing specifically at all just that there is a V.I.P

FACCKKKK

1 - 18 of 18 Posts