Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why not have a thread devoted to all the comedies (minus Outsourced) that air on Thursday nights instead of having individual threads of each show... just a thought.

I'd like to hear ur thoughts on tonights episodes of Community, 30 Rock, The Office, It's Always Sunny, and The League, also discuss your thoughts on what's in store for the upcoming season of Parks and Rec. FUCK OUTSOURCED!!!!!

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought the Office was MEH. Just got done watching The League FEAR BONERS!!!!

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A great episode of Sunny tonight... Charlie Day was brilliant tonight, finally a Charlie-centric episode this season

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dee gets very hormonal when confronted with her failed career. The gang initially suspects the pregnancy, but Dennis hits it on the head: "I think it's the failure."

exceprt from David Sims review over on The AV Club

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think The League is up there with Cougar Town (I'm serious) for most improved comedy of the year

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
ecabney said:
I think The League is up there with Cougar Town (I'm serious) for most improved comedy of the year
Do you think cougar town is better than outsourced? I watched one and all they did was drink wine

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i made her say! said:
Do you think cougar town is better than outsourced? I watched one and all they did was drink wine
BY FAR!!!! Outsourced is terrible

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Donald Glover has been stealing some of Danny Pudi's thunder this season. Troy is a star in his own right

1 - 20 of 21 Posts