Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
94,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On www.watchthethrone.com why does it say the "Deluxe MP3" is in "Special Packaging" as well??

I understand that they haven't updated the specific information regarding the album on the site like the number of songs on it (which people keep on asking a million times) but it confuses me how MP3's can be packaged, cuz their MP3's :mindfk:

Why on the Wikipedia page does it say a H.A.M Music Video came out in the last sentence of the information about it??

I understand anyone can edit a Wiki page, but why would they put a specific date to it as well as the method it was released as well as a producer?? I know there is no music video (excpet for that April Fools one that was a troll) but I do remember many people mentioning a rumor that Jay and Ye were filming something in Africa a while ago...

Where was the "Blades of Glory" sample in Otis?? Wasn't there suppose to be according to listening session notes??

I guess maybe they are saving it for the album version of the song...

·
Registered
22,866 Posts
TheRocket64 said:
Where was the "Blades of Glory" sample in Otis?? Wasn't there suppose to be according to listening session notes??
Oh shit, I didn't even think about that! FUCK, I wanted that :sarc2:

·
Registered
94,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Daddy Fat Sax said:
Holy shit. How is it that I never questioned the special packaging on the mp3 thing?

Fuck, I must be retarded.
Vinyl said:
Oh shit, I didn't even think about that! FUCK, I wanted that :sarc2:
werd... when i recognized/remembered these things my brain was all scrambled o_O :mindfk:

·
Registered
7,210 Posts
#3: Maybe they heard people weren't up for the idea of a blades of glory sample so they took it out? Or maybe Jay released an unfinished version? Or lol maybe he played a different version at the listening session? :dno:

·
Registered
94,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Grant said:
#3: Maybe they heard people weren't up for the idea of a blades of glory sample so they took it out? Or maybe Jay released an unfinished version? Or lol maybe he played a different version at the listening session? :dno:
thats wat im thinking but if they had it like that for the listening party that means they edited this song a lot even after that session o_O

·
Read Only
1,057 Posts
good thoughts Rocket. props. I dunno if I really even want that Blades of Glory sample to be on the real track because I feel like it might get annoying after a while. And wikipedia thing was probably just a troll but you never know.

As for the special mp3 packaging, I think that means it'll come with a PDF of the special edition packaging / other stuff. Or it's just a typo.

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
Grant said:
It's def unfinished they want ppl to buy it for the official version. It ends kind of weird and it def sounds the blades thing could be at the start still.

·
Registered
94,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ecrbubs said:
good thoughts Rocket. props. I dunno if I really even want that Blades of Glory sample to be on the real track because I feel like it might get annoying after a while. And wikipedia thing was probably just a troll but you never know.

As for the special mp3 packaging, I think that means it'll come with a PDF of the special edition packaging / other stuff. Or it's just a typo.

·
Read Only
1,057 Posts
Cunty McCunterson said:
well it doesn't matter there isn't a blades of glory sample. otis isnt a dance song :kanyeshrug:
agreed the sample wouldn't even make sense. maybe in the I Can't Stop sampling one it would.

TheRocket64 said:
lol but yea i could see how it could possibly get annoying after a while... chris rock's skit in the blame game is skippable tbh
Exactly. Like it's cool the first few times and never terrible but as for replay value it suffers.

·
Premium Member
71,678 Posts
maybe they'll have those blades of glory samples in a type of 4 minute snippet like Frank Ocean had on nostalgia?
idk just a thought i still want that

1 - 20 of 32 Posts