Kanye to The banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
voxzion said:
ok dis doesnt make sense
I mean by that , the people who receive an awesome gift ( the album ) but still finds a way to not be happy about it and point out the little flaws

·
Banned
7,932 Posts
Camatics said:
I mean by that , the people who receive an awesome gift ( the album ) but still finds a way to not be happy about it and point out the little flaws
:what:
if the album is not good, what am i supposed to do? lie to myself?

edit: i dont think the album is bad, i still don't have an opinion about it

·
Registered
189 Posts
Dumbest fucking thread with an analogy that doesn't even make sense. Really does a great job of showing the blind dickriding going on. Not even trying to explain why you think TLOP is GOAT.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
g89 said:
Dumbest fucking thread with an analogy that doesn't even make sense. Really does a great job of showing the blind dickriding going on. Not even trying to explain why you think TLOP is GOAT.
Lol I did not say it was Goat, do you know what goat means ?

The analogy makes sense ,explained above.

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
The album is good, but I think people are overdoing it with the 'TLOP is GOAT' thing. It's called recency bias, where you favour something over another thing because it's shiny and new. I wonder how many people will be saying this is the best Ye album in two, three years time :khaled:

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
birk2105 said:
The album is good, but I think people are overdoing it with the 'TLOP is GOAT' thing. It's called recency bias, where you favour something over another thing because it's shiny and new. I wonder how many people will be saying this is the best Ye album in two, three years time :khaled:
I totally agree, but I can't say i'm disappointed about the album , it's a good release so I don't understand how people are complaining lmao. And they themselves they are fan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts