Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
10,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This dude just dropped some straight fire on his last project on some mac production, Stolen Youth. download that ASAP forreal, one of my favorite projects this year tbh. Winter in Prague was meh but Shyne Coldchain vol. 1 was hard af too, versace rap >>>>>

He's gotten more versatile too, changing it up, flows and production. hope he gets biggaaaah soon, someone make this ***** a wiki page :fly:

·
Registered
10,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pimp Ricky said:
people starting to fuck with vince , ima delete all his music
Shyne was his first tape, right? I fucked with that heavy but winter in prague was really not that great imo, thought he was slipping but Stolen Youth was just flamesssss

·
Registered
71,728 Posts
He's one of the best out he's just really slept on. I hope after Doris drops and people hear that verse of the year they will wake up. Back Sellin Crack top 10 rap song this year

#VINCESTAPLES2013

·
Banned
23,818 Posts
Thriller said:
Shyne was his first tape, right? I fucked with that heavy but winter in prague was really not that great imo, thought he was slipping but Stolen Youth was just flamesssss
didnt like stolen youth , i don't like mac's production but he is a good rapper , i fuck with his verse on lindo

·
Registered
10,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glock Lesnar said:
He's one of the best out he's just really slept on. I hope after Doris drops and people hear that verse of the year they will wake up. Back Sellin Crack top 10 rap song this year

#VINCESTAPLES2013
Back Sellin Crack >>>>>>>>>>

Vince Staples x Q, fuuuuuck idk how many times I've played that today

·
Banned
20,270 Posts
one of the best new school rappers
matlock, gold chain ricky, taxi all classics
completely renegades his features (I ain't happy, Cutthroat)

·
Premium Member
37,670 Posts
Glock Lesnar said:
Lindo, Young Dumb *****, Versace Rap verse 2 all blow  Epar out of the water
maybe technically, but something about his verse fits so perfectly with the song

"black ted bundy sick as john gacy" gives me goosebumps (srs)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts