Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are your opinions on them? After reading the product description on this site kinda makes me feel less guilty? I've always been the type of guy to let resellers get a reasonable amount on their flips I mean example the fear of God jeans cost 1250? Already most sellers sold them for 14-1500 ish which is a modest 200 flip I can live with but with yeezys I don't know why I just can't get myself to fork over 800 bucks

http://eliteluxury.fashion/ua-yeezy-boost-350-pirate-black/

Read the description seams pretty reasonable to me what are y'all thoughts

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Fine by me... No one should be paying $500 - $1500 for an Adidas product, don't give a fuck if it's got Kanye's name on it or not

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I mean It's not even about the money (on a little lol) and by no means am I makjng this a bragging post but I work hard for my money and I don't mind spending but damn I just don't wanna feel cheated THAT MUCH and also why can't Kanye just sell this shit through his site ? And give us the blessings to rock UA 😂 But I guess you guys are right I might cave and buy the blacks

·
Registered
636 Posts
my friend has UA pirate blacks. we both compared them to mine and they're fucking almost the same. the only noticeable difference are the shoe lace tips. the real ones are matted almost, the UA are plastic. but that's it. you're not going to tell unless you inspect it up close.

i don't have a problem with fakes. i personally wouldn't buy them, but i don't knock people who do. just don't buy bad fakes.

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
trillyandtruly said:
my friend has UA pirate blacks. we both compared them to mine and they're fucking almost the same. the only noticeable difference are the shoe lace tips. the real ones are matted almost, the UA are plastic. but that's it. you're not going to tell unless you inspect it up close.

i don't have a problem with fakes. i personally wouldn't buy them, but i don't knock people who do. just don't buy bad fakes.
Lol I'm just conflicted cuz all my shit is official and that's the mindset it's ether get the real shit or not have it all but like I said that description really made me go hmmm same factory same material same everytning almost lol so wouldn't it be so bad but then I feel (and again I just do and wear everytning for me I don't care if other people think what I have is fake or not) but I feel it would take away from my real shit blah I'll just get the boots

·
Registered
5,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
huskies1313 said:
If you pay 350 for fakes you're out of your mind

But there not when fakes and it's almost close to retail...the dude is like making 150 extra to give me shoes made from the same material and same everytning but it is what it is

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
xFOXHOUNDx said:
But there not when fakes and it's almost close to retail...the dude is like making 150 extra to give me shoes made from the same material and same everytning but it is what it is
I mean he literally tells you why they aren't retail in the description, and I promise you that you could find either equally good or maybe slightly lesser quality fakes for a much lower price. That's paying a stupid amount for fake shoes my man. But do you I have no problem with buying fakes I just think he's ripping you off

·
Registered
24,787 Posts
fine with UA's but i wouldn't wear UA shoes, I'm fine wearing UA shirt, pants, jackets, etc though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts