Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My opinion is that he decided to distort his voice to make it sound like we can hear inside of his head.  You know how everyone hears their own voice different than what it truly sounds like. May be a little far fetched... thoughts?

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
cheeseballs said:
My opinion is that he decided to distort his voice to make it sound like we can hear inside of his head.  You know how everyone hears their own voice different than what it truly sounds like. May be a little far fetched... thoughts?
That's actually a really cool observation, makes sense too.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I honestly enjoyed the live version better, I just wish the quality was different =/ I could have sworn it also had different lyrics... It's a shame I've never posted in the cudi section, I met the dude when he still worked at the bape store and downloaded aknc the day it dropped from 10 deep.

·
Registered
264 Posts
cheeseballs said:
Thats exactly what I thought too! weird.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
My girlfriend made this exact observation yesterday on her first time hearing the song. She said "it's an effect as if he's at the bottom pit of his mind, looking up talking to us"

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OYER.STaR.NET said:
I honestly enjoyed the live version better, I just wish the quality was different =/
to be honest, I wasn't feeling this song at all the first time I listened to the album.. It has really grown on me now though, same goes with GHOST! as well.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Vigor said:
My girlfriend made this exact observation yesterday on her first time hearing the song. She said "it's an effect as if he's at the bottom pit of his mind, looking up talking to us"
Sounds like a keeper to me 

1 - 15 of 15 Posts