Kanye to The banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.submithub.com/

I've been going back and forth with the owner for a minute now. I don't like it personally.

Pretty much it's a website to submit your music to blogs. A lot of blogs are hopping on board. You get 2 free credits every hour, but those don't work. 95% of blogs won't even look at those. The other are "premium credits". For $1 a credit you can submit to a blog and pretty much force them to take a look and then give feedback if they reject it.

The biggest issue I have is having to pay for a 50/50 chance. You either get a post or lose a dollar and get nothing. I read an article where this dude paid $80 and got 4 posts on small blogs. 2 of which didn't even post it.

What do y'all think though?

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
RelaxRelapse said:
http://www.submithub.com/

I've been going back and forth with the owner for a minute now. I don't like it personally.

Pretty much it's a website to submit your music to blogs. A lot of blogs are hopping on board. You get 2 free credits every hour, but those don't work. 95% of blogs won't even look at those. The other are "premium credits". For $1 a credit you can submit to a blog and pretty much force them to take a look and then give feedback if they reject it.

The biggest issue I have is having to pay for a 50/50 chance. You either get a post or lose a dollar and get nothing. I read an article where this dude paid $80 and got 4 posts on small blogs. 2 of which didn't even post it.

What do y'all think though?
have you used this at all recently?

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rossyy said:
have you used this at all recently?
Yeah I tried it again. Most bigger blogs like EarMilk don't even use it anymore although those bigger blogs take 2 credits now instead of 1. Blogs still pretty much only listen to the premium credit submissions. A lot of the feedback isn't that great either. Most tell you what they dislike which is cool, but in the end it kinda just proves people will dislike different things so you just need to find your audience. Some feedback barely makes sense though.

TL;DR - I still don't like it, and it's better to try and contact the writers directly instead of going through SubmitHub. Could be useful though I guess if you have money to blow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts