Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
25,743 Posts
A few good tracks, but ultimately nothing special. Won't sell shit cuz of his stupidity though.

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
Weak to be honest. Game uses his usual failed controversy to fuel it, and exhausts his original flow with mediocre lyrics and punchlines.

Sounds like a dude needs to sign on with Birdman tbh, that's how bad he's gotten.

·
Banned
37,508 Posts
not bad, but it had the feeling that many tracks were put together from recording sessions and at the end made an album that sounded made of left overs of many previous projects :work:

V

·
0 Posts
7.5/10

Not great, It could've been better but it's still dope, it'll be on rotation....

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
8/10.  A good album, better than LAX.

The City, MvG, Ricky, Good Bad and the Ugly, Born in the Trap, California Dream  >>>>>>>>>>>

Most of the other ones were good as hell imo.

Hello sucked though. 

In my opinion though, Infrared and Lost should have made the album.  Other mixtape tracks like Dead would have worked on it too but overall its a good album.

·
Registered
36,092 Posts
Game Fans please forgive me for what I'm about to say :ohno:

I came into this album and wanted to hate on it sooo bad. I was pissed off at all the namedropping and hoped this album was trash, but you can't deny good music. While the middle of the album got a little rocky, I was pleasantly surprised and it was a great album. :golfclap: for Game and even though I'm not the biggest Game fan, you still gotta respect his work ethic and his love for his fans. :datass:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts