Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
837 Posts
heard a few songs,not any whole mixtapes, just doesnt bring anything new to the table for me a young kid talkin bout how fresh he is and how he has next isnt very original,plus im just not that into kid rappers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
323 Posts
Scotti J said:
heard a few songs,not any whole mixtapes, just doesnt bring anything new to the table for me a young kid talkin bout how fresh he is and how he has next isnt very original,plus im just not that into kid rappers
lol what the hell else is he gonna rap about? how hard school is? lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,140 Posts
SAVED said:
maybe his content is but I think his flow x his voice makes him very hard to understand at times
yeah, the kid needs to slow down and not put so much emphasis on his words.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
837 Posts
DubMcFly said:
lol what the hell else is he gonna rap about? how hard school is? lol
which is y kids shouldnt be rapping at least on a mainstream stage,they havnt been through enough shit MOST of the time and have nothing to offer to most adult listeners
 
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
He has alot of potential and I think he needs to grow as a rapper before releasing an album...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,029 Posts
He has the potential his flow is good,he needs to grow into his voice pick up some vocabulary and live some more and if he has some material in about 3 more years seeing how he's pretty young he will be pretty well set I'm sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56,642 Posts
UltraKid said:
He has alot of potential and I think he needs to grow as a rapper before releasing an album...
Brennan said:
He has the potential his flow is good,he needs to grow into his voice pick up some vocabulary and live some more and if he has some material in about 3 more years seeing how he's pretty young he will be pretty well set I'm sure.
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top