Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
OGCF said:
Yeah, like THAT is gonna help Ye's image. Bunch of crazy fans spamming Twitter accounts for not liking him lol. I can see all the tweets now

"You don't like #YEEZY? THAT SHIT #CRAY"
loool yeah seriously, i don't think that would work too well. even though it would be funny.

Man, racism sucks, whuda thunk?

·
Registered
266 Posts
OGCF said:
Yeah, like THAT is gonna help Ye's image. Bunch of crazy fans spamming Twitter accounts for not liking him lol. I can see all the tweets now

"You don't like #YEEZY? THAT SHIT #CRAY"
Not that I'm for it. But it really wouldn't be for not liking Kanye, but for being raciest.

·
Premium Member
33,972 Posts
BMC said:
He's outspoken, arrogant and whatever but that's way better than growing up and being taught to hate equal human beings just based on a superficial characteristic.
eh, it's debatable as to whether kanye views white and black people as equals, but that's another debate for another day.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
It's quite pathetic just how low people sunk after the 09 VMAs. Like, the "n-word" was the top trending word in days immediately after the award show. Quite fucking disturbing stuff. Those are the same kind of people that would put on fronts in public and act like they are open-minded. I guess the internet allows people to display to the world just how fucked up and ugly they are truly are....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.