Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bro kanye does something different every single album rollout this time he is making EVERYONE think he is completely beat shit insane :clap: it’s so funny to watch people’s reactions to all this at the end of the day just relax kanye is a genius artist and this album will be MBDTF level perma ban me if this doesn’t end up being one of his best albums. There’s no way he did all that soul searching in wyoming and he comes up with Lift yourself as a lead single.

how many times did TLOP change before release... i’m pretty sure he changed the name to TLOP like a week before release.

kanye knows when he releases new music people are going to hype up two things: ALBUM ART & ALBUM TITLE. there’s no way he would release an album with just that surgeons face on it. the only way i could see him being part of the cover is if he makes a TLOP style collage of people he has issues with (taylor, cousin that stole his laptop he was fucking bitches on... etc) with LOVE EVERYONE written across it. (honestly that’d be goat)

Kanye WANTS y’all to think he is bat shit insane so when the albums drop you get that feeling of relief, he gets high knowing that you doubted him and made yourself look like an idiot for doubting him. be a free thinker ;) this is all a T E S T

and honestly even if he is insane and that scoopity poop song will be on the album i can not WAIT to here the other 5 songs. It would be a legendary downfall to a legendary artists and people would talk about it for years to come

regardless this is a legendary rollout and y’all should just sit back and enjoy the ride whatever happens on june 1st happens

:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
8,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Coyote Jones said:
in #dabonthemh8rs #jcoleisass #iloveyou #MAGA
that’s another thing :hah: kanye is probably pissing himself laughing at all these people freaking out because he’s black and a trump supporter
dude really knows how to get people talking about him 🤣

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
BANILLA VICE said:
that’s another thing :hah: kanye is probably pissing himself laughing at all these people freaking out because he’s black and a trump supporter
dude really knows how to get people talking about him 🤣
Anyone want to kiss me?

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
BANILLA VICE said:
Kanye WANTS y’all to think he is bat shit insane so when the albums drop you get that feeling of relief, he gets high knowing that you doubted him and made yourself look like an idiot for doubting him. be a free thinker ;) this is all a T E S T

and honestly even if he is insane and that scoopity poop song will be on the album i can not WAIT to here the other 5 songs. It would be a legendary downfall to a legendary artists and people would talk about it for years to come
this some gold medal mental gymnastics

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Coyote Jones said:
ur just mad bc ur not woke
if y'all think y'all are woke because y'all are Mr. Me too-ing this mans antics than y'all are just as crazy as he is. It's a shame. Yeah Ye always brought the controversy, but he's a lost cause at this point.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
earStyle said:
if y'all think y'all are woke because y'all are Mr. Me too-ing this mans antics than y'all are just as crazy as he is. It's a shame. Yeah Ye always brought the controversy, but he's a lost cause at this point.
coming from a non-woke person :smug: pls

G

·
People doubt Ye every Album rollout then when he releases another classic everyone seems to forget. Ye thrives on this energy, he always has.

Not even worried about the next album, already know that shits going to be another classic.

·
Banned
8,288 Posts
earStyle said:
that's what he wants u to think wake UPPP

·
Read Only
22,315 Posts
I loved every Ye rolllout apart from this one. Let's see how it goes. haven't heard an album track yet, so could be legendary. But the past two weeks have been the worst Ye rollout ever.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
Coyote Jones said:
coming from a non-woke person :smug: pls
This man was on top. Now Cole, Post Malone, Jay, Cardi, Drake, shit everyone going to do better numbers than he will. People are fucking over Ye. It's such a shame. They are about to clown the fuck out of his numbers.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts