Kanye to The banner

This refreshing is getting annoying

16341 Views 662 Replies 104 Participants Last post by  Edo1ne
Most people are in agreeance that this is the day we get the leak. So I bought into that nonsense & now I refresh this page every 15 minutes.
I CANT STOP...

I hate this... who else is a loser like me?
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 663 Posts
Already Home said:
Scarves has this album. Fact. Anyone saying otherwise doesn't know his history.
Who cares if he has it. WE don't have it.
Already Home said:
I don't care if he does, I care that people that don't know shit are saying that he's BS when we all know Scarves is legit.
He's a legit guy, but it's very annoying when he tells people he has shit but doesn't share it. He also gets defensive when someone else threatens to leak it. Why does he get to hear the song? Dude is mad fake.
iGotToShine said:
In other words your just mad/jealous of him because he has something you wanna listen to....
In other words, you have a hard time using rational thinking.
iGotToShine said:
Not at all. First of all, if he does happen to have an album you wanna listen to, and he says he has it, Why does he have to share anything?! He's not obligated to, your gonna call him fake for that? All that stuff about threaten to leak, he doesn't get defensive about leaks, he gets defensive to the point that the owner of the leak has made profit out of it in the past by either selling the track/album to other people. That's a no no for Scarves. You wanna go call him a fake because dude doesn't leak something you want go ahead but that's just hating tbh.
What's the point of saying you have a song? Think about it. There is no reason to tell anyone you do. It's a classical case of "don't ask, don't tell". He doesn't always post in the defense of someone profiting. Ride his dick if you want, go ahead.
Scarves said:
Well, if I you want to I can make a list (that's just rethorical) but you'll get mad. The point here wasn't to say "hey i got the album but i won't leak it". I mean, i'm not the one who started a thread to try to separate the real torrents from the fake ones.
You've always gave "hints" and "clues" about upcoming tracks. "This song will be completely different". Sometimes even something absolutely ambiguous which could be interpreted any way without any educated guess: "...just wait, it will surprise you". You've done that for a long time. It was most annoying during TML. Imagine three months of that. That shit doesn't add anything to the thread. It seems like every major release I've been around, you've done it.
iGotToShine said:
Don't tell me I'm riding the dudes dick please, I dont even know the guy, never even had a convo with him. So lets leave the dick riding out of it. I see what your saying but it's still doesn't obligate him to share anything. Who cares if he said something, y'all been on this forum long enough to know ****** say shit without even being asked, let it be. He might be more egotistical than others as you can tell so why bother? See where Im going with this? It dont matter what he said, he said it, you want it, hes not obligated to, who cares, let it go, no need to call him a fake. I'm done.
Well if he doesn't share, why tell us? I'm not saying that him having the track is wrong, it's the fact that he comes here and tells us, "...I think I like ______ most. I have ______, ______, and ______ but _______ is floating around". There's no reason for that. It's very egotistical to do that and I don't see why more people don't speak out about it.
Scarves said:
Because you can't read clearly. Latest example in my mind.
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=341.msg166569#msg166569I have nothing to do with DP.
I am not talking about Kanye West's music. In general all you practically do is ego trip (I guess that's what you get out of it). And you clearly can't comprehend. I'm saying don't tell anyone you have a certain track or album because it adds absolutely nothing but makes you look like some pompous idiot who reprises having presently unreleased work who strives for attention and "e-cred" for being the "inside guy". We understand you have tracks. The difference between you and Mateo is, we KNOW he has tracks, too, but he says absolutely nothing about having them. Even if he doesn't release any music, we know he's probably one of the first people who'd have it. You, however, parade and make it known months in advance of your inside "credentials" on information.

I know I could appear like a jealous person but I'm just speaking my mind and calling it how I see it. And I've seen it a lot in the past.
Scarves said:
It is completely right. In a minute i'll leave that computer and will completely forget about this conversation. I think you take this too seriously.
Great response. :work:
Scarves said:
You were hoping for a looong and insightful post? Sure i got shit early but I don't speak that much about it.
But if you want to, i can flood that thread http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=41.0 with tracks you never heard of. That would be "bragging". I don't call "bragging" saying you have an album that'll drop in a couple of weeks.Why would someone leak it? I mean, Cudi has his own album, he won't leak it. Why? Because he doesn't want to. So do I. And a lot of people are like me.
Truthfully, I'm indifferent if you've had a track or not. Keep it. More power to you. It's when you tell us about it.
Scarves said:
I won :> .
Who wants to bet, I could go on kLive right now and check his post history: at LEAST half are only talking about his possession or hearing of unreleased work. Of course, that would be doing too much but I don't think many people would doubt this if they honestly thought about it.
Scarves said:
Well I could also act completely ignorant about everything. Would you be pleased? :D
You could act ignorant but that would only prove my point. Which I have no doubt in, so it really wouldn't make a difference to me.
Scarves said:
So it leaves us with....
Just hope you got something out of this. If not -- oh well.
Scarves said:
I'm sorry I don't take lessons for people I don't know. No disrespect tho. If you wanna act like people tell you to, good for you.
Sounds like a personal problem to me. :work:
Scarves said:
Not at all.

Anyway, i'm out. Good luck finding a real torrent -since that was the point of this thread-.
Don't get upset that you've came here at your own defense and lost. :work:
1 - 15 of 663 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.