Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No questions asked. The artists who transcended the classic ways of spreading their music always fit into that category of better than the rest. MJ pushed the music video boundary. The Beatles and Elvis made movies. Prince made a movie. MJ made a movie. Ye is now making his way into this category. I genuinely believe (and I'm gonna be called a Stan for this) Ye will enter the GOAT discussion after this film/project and album.

·
Registered
11,398 Posts
what movies did the beatles made?
and elvis didnt make movies he acted in movies
Mj, Prince & Pink Floyd all made movies

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hard Day's Night
Yellow Submarine (They weren't actually in that one but it was their songs)
Elvis' songs were in his movies.
And yeah MJ, Prince, and Pink Floyd.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And like I said, call me a Stan. But I've been with Ye since the CD and have pretty much loved him since then. He'll always be one of my favorites.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
1 day, about 5-6 albums from now people are gonna finally see what we see and put him in the genius/GOAT category...
this is only his 5th album and hes gettin more buzz than jay back in the day. he'll continue to break barriers and execute it perfectly but for now people are still getting some used to him .

·
Registered
323 Posts
I've seen blogs already admit that he's the next king of pop, or closest to it. Some stans might remember that right after MJ died, someone spread a rumor right away that Kanye was being arrogant for calling himself the next king of pop; Kanye didn't even have to open his mouth.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts