Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
23,629 Posts
whitegrapewhiteowl said:
Bruh think about how that lil boys life is gonna go. THINK ABOUT THE LIL HOMIE NEXT TO HIM JUST WATCHING THAT SHIT

·
Registered
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Big Jerm said:
Bruh think about how that lil boys life is gonna go. THINK ABOUT THE LIL HOMIE NEXT TO HIM JUST WATCHING THAT SHIT
man it's sad. crazy to see your own mother off some shit. yesterday I couldn't even get my mom to wake up or get outta the car because she was so heavily off xanax (just left hospital because she's really sick so they're prescribed) but man that feeling was horrible

·
Registered
14,809 Posts
Shouldn't be hitting his mother like that no matter what, especially in front of what I'm assuming is his younger sibling. I understand he's upset but somebody should've dragged that kid somewhere.

·
Banned
8,644 Posts
damn that poor kid is going to have a fucked up life just because of that dumbass woman

probably learned to slap like that from her as well :cryfam:

·
Banned
8,644 Posts
Backpacker said:
Shouldn't be hitting his mother like that no matter what, especially in front of what I'm assuming is his younger sibling. I understand he's upset but somebody should've dragged that kid somewhere.
There shouldn't be any blame put on to the kid.

·
Registered
35,205 Posts
Kepler said:
fuck out of here
In all seriousness the kid had no right laying hands on his own mother especially in that vulnerable place she was in

Blame it on the mom or the streets but that kid is a future wife beater

·
Registered
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Backpacker said:
chill you can't be mad at the child

·
Registered
9,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Boy said:
In all seriousness the kid had no right laying hands on his own mother especially in that vulnerable place she was in

Blame it on the mom or the streets but that kid is a future wife beater
well yeah that's his mother's fault

1 - 20 of 151 Posts