Kanye to The banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kanye is a real artist he writes performs and produces his music he has a big input on everything he does from videos album covers tours yet he goes to the mtv awards and watches as people who dont writes there shit who dont produce there shit fuck it they can hardly perform there shit he watches them get awards while he is sitting around doing fuck all all these artists are getting awarded for other peoples work  while kanye is 100% if i was kanye i would be bitter

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SHIT  i forgot to say my kanye family fuck i broke the chain

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Mozeley said:
kanye is a real artist he writes performs and produces his music he has a big input on everything he does from videos album covers tours yet he goes to the mtv awards and watches as people who dont writes there shit who dont produce there shit fuck it they can hardly perform there shit he watches them get awards while he is sitting around doing fuck all all these artists are getting awarded for other peoples work  while kanye is 100% if i was kanye i would be bitter
sorry but I cant read that..I dont know why...

looks like chaos :problem?:

kanye has lose

because there was nothing..

eminem got an album

everyone else to..

i am wondering why he was nominated

·
Registered
12,597 Posts
Liquid said:
sorry but I cant read that..I dont know why...

looks like chaos :problem?:

kanye has lose

because there was nothing..

eminem got an album

everyone else to..

i am wondering why he was nominated
if you put the GOOD Friday tracks into an album, it will be 10x better than eminem's album

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
Amory Black said:
y'all non-native english speaking motherfuckers confuse the shit out of me

understanding not comin to mehow shit inside you not coming out
meybe use milk of magnesia milking cows being good for long hard shit

:problem?:

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
Mozeley said:

that is totally true....

btw: was kanye in the audience?? if so, now we know that he's a new man.... otherwise he would have crashed the stage ...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts