Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
over Zealous fans who don't know how to act,  typing like children every possible second. "WTF" is the stream and HE SAID FIVE ITS FIVE FIFTEEN HERPDERP, you guys are acting like idiots. I wouldn't be surprised if he cancelled again on you guys, some of you need to act like the double digit you;re in, almost as bad as those Kanye dickriders.

*Sarcasm, I can clearly see that lupe stans are significantly worse*

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
RichAzure said:
*Sarcasm, I can clearly see that lupe stans are significantly worse*
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob

sorry i'm not disputing that point, i just laughed a lot reading through that. stans are just bad overall tbh :dno:

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CT said:
you hate me? ;_;
  SHOUTOUT CT  SHOUTOUT CT  SHOUTOUT CT  SHOUTOUT CT  SHOUTOUT CT  SHOUTOUT CT  SHOUTOUT CT  SHOUTOUT CT  SHOUTOUT CT  SHOUTOUT CT  SHOUTOUT CT  SHOUTOUT CT  SHOUTOUT CT  SHOUTOUT CT.

Yes, you too.

·
Premium Member
8,611 Posts
If he wasn't a dipshit he'd put the room in slow mode.

You can't seriously expect 3000 people to all control themselves. I've done streams with 300 people and it's been uncontrollable. People are people, that's never gunna change.

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Doom said:
If he wasn't a dipshit he'd put the room in slow mode.

You can't seriously expect 3000 people to all control themselves. I've done streams with 300 people and it's been uncontrollable. People are people, that's never gunna change.
Completely agree.

·
Banned
35,259 Posts
RichAzure said:
Yeah, cept for that single that I illegally downloaded because I don't support trash, sucked.
wasn't speaking about the single.
but thanks for sharing your view. it's synonymous to greatness, it truly is.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Why are you so mad, Rich?  Like, serious question:  Why are you so mad right now?

1 - 20 of 115 Posts