Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
why don't you post your stupid thoughts in the thread about the tracklist and stop wasting bandwith using a whole new fan.

ps its obviously a fake tracklist quit crying

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
RebelWithACause said:
I am a Kanye stan and right now I am so upset and disappointed.  I've been looking forward to this album forever.  WHAT IS THIS BS TRACKLIST!? I don't care if you didn't listen to Kanye leaks! You have still hear 50%+ of the album.  PUSHA x3 ???? What is that? Jay x2???? This tracklist must be fake for a number of reasons.

1. Where is the (Feat. Alicia Keys & Bon Iver) on Lost in This World?
2. Where are the features on All of The Lights?
3. Where is the (Feat. Beyonce & Charlie Wilson) on See Me Now?
4. There is no way Bon Iver is on 9 of those tracks.

WHAT IS THE LOGIC BEHIND REMOVING MAMA'S BOYFRIEND AND CHAIN HEAVY!?!?!?
HE SAID THOSE WERE ON THE ALBUM!!!
HE SAID MONSTER AND SO APPALED WERE ON WTT!!!!!
THE HYPE WILLIAMS TRACKLIST WAS REAL AND NOW HE REMOVED SONGS!!!!

I AM SO UPSET AS A YE FAN RIGHT NOW!
KANYE I HAVE CAPS ON RIGHT NOW NOT CUZ IM LAZY BUT CUZ IM DISAPOINTED!!!
YOU DONT OWE ME SHIT, BUT YOU OWE YOURSELF TO NOT WITHHOLD YOU CREATIVE GENIUS AND AMAZING SONGS!!!!

PLEASE TWEET THAT THIS IS WRONG, BUT SADLY THAT PIC OF DON C'S DESKTOP SHOWED 11 TRACKS ON IT, SO YA.  WE ARE 99% SCREWED.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How is iTunes able to release a fake tracklist? They obviously got their info from the label.  There is at least some truth to this.  They can't just put up what they want.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It doesn't have to be fake, ITUNES probably just jumped the gun. It's not insane to think they'd post the tracks prematurely.

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
smh at ****** who think it's fake. it's like that kid who dont wanna believe santa aint real, or vinny from jersey shore every time that mexican bitch no shows him. it's fucking iTunes, that shit cant be fake. they got their shit directly from the label

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
I'm a little disappointed, to be honest.  I've already heard a good chunk of the tracks, if this is on the real. :-\  And I was honestly expecting more songs.  :dno:

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
ctfo

kanye is in london, this isnt official, as soon as he gets on a comp or hears about it, he will tweet saying the iTunes tracklist is bullshit. cause bon iver is on litw and there are confirmed guests on all of the lights, and iTunes didnt do it correctly cause they put monster on it and wtt tracks. dam chill out

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Squid said:
ctfo

kanye is in london, this isnt official, as soon as he gets on a comp or hears about it, he will tweet saying the iTunes tracklist is bullshit. cause bon iver is on litw and there are confirmed guests on all of the lights, and iTunes didnt do it correctly cause they put monster on it and wtt tracks. dam chill out
Monster, So Appalled, and Devil in a New Dress were confirmed by Kanye at a Runaway screening.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.