Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kanye West is the greatest artist of all time.

All great artists strive to make each product better than the last. For example, Alfred Hitchcock once said, "I am scared easily, here is a list of my adrenaline-production: 1: small children, 2: policemen, 3: high places, 4: that my next movie will not be as good as the last one."

Kanye believes this is his best album. He has called it the greatest album of all time, "album of the life", etc.

Imo, this is Kanye's best album, which means that it's also the greatest album of all time. He seems to think this way as well.

Thoughts?

·
Banned
6,315 Posts
kanye boy said:
Kanye West is the greatest artist of all time.

All great artists strive to make each product better than the last. For example, Alfred Hitchcock once said, "I am scared easily, here is a list of my adrenaline-production: 1: small children, 2: policemen, 3: high places, 4: that my next movie will not be as good as the last one."

Kanye believes this is his best album. He has called it the greatest album of all time, "album of the life", etc.

Imo, this is Kanye's best album, which means that it's also the greatest album of all time. He seems to think this way as well.

Thoughts?
It is the greatest album of all time.

I showed it to two of my friends who only casually listen to hip-hop and they both couldn't stop smiling. One outright said it's his favorite Kanye album and the only one he had no problem sitting all the way through. The other said it's the first album he ever felt like sitting through at all.

This album will turn casuals into fans and stans into.. well, I don't even know what comes after that.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts