Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Lol @ the comments:

"And even in Power clap DONT LISTEN TO IT IS ALL JUST A SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE.
Listen to me I am a Cristian (Dont know what the heck that song is any way Just heard friends talking about it.)"

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
zryii said:
Lol @ the comments:

"And even in Power clap DONT LISTEN TO IT IS ALL JUST A SUBLIMINAL MESSAGE.
Listen to me I am a Cristian (Dont know what the heck that song is any way Just heard friends talking about it.)"
I facepalmed when i seen that
That statement is filled with contradictions

·
0 Posts
CT said:
I have a reference that I’d like clarified:
In the video game “Call of Duty: World at War”, specifically the “Map Pack 3″ Expansion but also in the “Map Pack 2″ Expansion, there is a playable character in the Nazi Zombies mode that goes by the name “Dr. Richtofen”. He is an ex-Nazi Scientist with links to the Der Riese Project, which covered all sorts of things from molecular transport to the Nazi Bell. It is found within an in-game easter egg–a radio that plays a recorded message–that The Doc is a member of the Illuminati. The timeframe for this is possibly anywhere from the middle of World War II to shortly after the war ended. What possible connection could the Illuminati have with Nazi black projects?
The illuminati consiracy theorists are just a bunch of ignorant religious closed minded crazy immature kids/teens playing national treasure....they can't even make up their minds on what the Illuminati is...First it's a devil worshipping cult and then's it's a secret evil organization which specializes in brainwashing the masses...I've had numerous arguements with these dumbasses and none of them are reasonable...If I don't believe the Illuminati then I've already been brainwashed or I'm just ignorant....Also if I say the Illuminati isn't real they get butt hurt and start bashing me...these guys are the definition of religious nuts....it doesn't even bother me that they believe in the whole Illuminati bullshit but it's just the fact that they try to force their religious beliefs on everybody that really pisses me off....

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
This guy has the most "normal" comment:

As far as the pop culture aspect of this topic, did you know that Kanye West has a song called Jesus Walks? He’s pretty passionate about that song, and insisted on putting it out even though he was told that a religious song wouldn’t fare well on the charts. Sure he’s changed some since then, but to from that to a devil worshiper? Come on… It’s pop culture, entertainment, a show. Artists do things to create their public character. Not all of the “symbolism” really means anything

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Nabil West said:
This guy has the most "normal" comment:

As far as the pop culture aspect of this topic, did you know that Kanye West has a song called Jesus Walks? He’s pretty passionate about that song, and insisted on putting it out even though he was told that a religious song wouldn’t fare well on the charts. Sure he’s changed some since then, but to from that to a devil worshiper? Come on… It’s pop culture, entertainment, a show. Artists do things to create their public character. Not all of the “symbolism” really means anything

1 - 9 of 9 Posts