Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So theres this girl i really like, we went out last year, but she broke up with me.

Ive still liked her since then.

A couple weeks ago i told her, and she said she still likes me too.

BUT I just talked to her a couple hours ago, and for no reason she doesnt like me anymore. Wtf.

:cryfam:

·
Registered
20,229 Posts
Bro it sucks, but if she doesn't like you there isn't much you can do. Especially if the girl is 13.....

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
If this girl is going to try to play you like that, you don't need to stress over her. Do you and mess with other girls to broaden your horizons, and I guarantee she'll approach YOU next time. And at that time you can decide if you want to get back with her or not, which you probably won't to be completely honest.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Kingly said:
Its hard to move on with her... I really like her... A lot...
Yeah, bruh, you're too young to be dealing with this. Relationships in middle/high school never last long, there's really no point in getting worked up over them. You've got more important things to be doing, like hanging out with your friends and paying attention in school (when it starts again). 

·
Registered
819 Posts
Got dam, when i was 13 i was riding my bike and playing sports maybe OP should do that instead of worrying about some dumb bitch

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well it seems that it would be smart enough to just get over her based on your guys' opinions... Thanks, I'll try and just forget her.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.