Kanye to The banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two of New Jersey?s largest public colleges ? Kean University and Essex County College ? could lose their accreditation for failing to measure student progress or their own institution?s effectiveness.The schools were issued warnings last month after they failed a review by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, the group that accredits colleges and universities in New Jersey and other mid-Atlantic states.

Losing accreditation is one of the most serious sanctions a college or university can face. Students at schools without accreditation may not be able to get financial aid, transfer their credits to other colleges or use their degrees to attend graduate school.
i go to ECC and this is some fuckery :cryfam:

but to tbh that school does suck though anybody else on here go to ecc or kean?

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
tyBasedGod said:
How is this "fuckery". These schools fucking up, it's their own fault.
i think the fuckery that hes talking about is the fact that the students all have to suffer for the folly of the higher ups not doing their job

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
what the hell is Essex Count College, a community college? I live in Jersey and I've never heard of it.

btw, Kean has a bad rap as it is.

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tyBasedGod said:
How is this "fuckery". These schools fucking up, it's their own fault.
but not all are the cause some actually wanna learn

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NickyEyes said:
what the hell is Essex Count College, a community college? I live in Jersey and I've never heard of it.

btw, Kean has a bad rap as it is.
what part of nj? nvm your from s.jersey i live in north

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
friendofthepeople said:
Camden? D: Place is worse than Compton.
camden and newark actually got a lot of grants to improve their cities, which they are indeed doing.

trenton is becoming the worst city now, because no one cares about it. everyone that can is moving out, and everyone that wants to be on Gangland is moving in.

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NickyEyes said:
nooo, camden is next to philly (on the nj side)

trenton is right above the mid line of new jersey.
ok then i got yu but yeah camden trenton and newark are the worst in nj

·
Registered
678 Posts
LOL.

Transfer to TCNJ when u get the chance. Or Rowan. Or Stockton. All three are state colleges.

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NickyEyes said:
camden and newark actually got a lot of grants to improve their cities, which they are indeed doing.

trenton is becoming the worst city now, because no one cares about it. everyone that can is moving out, and everyone that wants to be on Gangland is moving in.
trenton is full of gangs lol

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
Yerp said:
LOL.

Transfer to TCNJ when u get the chance. Or Rowan. Or Stockton. All three are state colleges.
do you go to any of these schools? I went to rider which is like 3 blocks from TCNJ.

TCNJ is a very good school for learning, and a very bad school for partying.

·
Registered
678 Posts
NickyEyes said:
do you go to any of these schools? I went to rider which is like 3 blocks from TCNJ.

TCNJ is a very good school for learning, and a very bad school for partying.
Lol. Rowan.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts