Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every Ye style put into one basically, just deal with it. Thats what it is.
Does it have good songs....YES.  Is it some godly album....NO.

This has no artistic vision, dont give me the bs thats a gospel album. He clearly isnt focused enough on music to make an innovative album with an actual good theme. I cant hate on the guy he has too much on his plate, Married, kids, yeezy line, and who knows what else. One has to suffer and it was music.

At first I was really into the album but as i got into it more after 10 replays, I noticed that every other album is better as a whole. FML is probably top 5 Ye song tho

It feels like he is going backwards instead of going forward with his music.

Do i think he fell off NO, he isnt focused thats the problem. He still has it but isnt invested in music rn. SO JUST ENJOY IT FOR WHAT IT IS.

·
Banned
41,983 Posts
It's obviously about the struggle of between img between two life's

Wholesome soulful "old Kanye"

Raunchy crazy "new Kanye"

·
Premium Member
9,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cunner said:
It's obviously about the struggle of between img between two life's

Wholesome soulful "old Kanye"

Raunchy crazy "new Kanye"
I know which is why its a compilation album HE ISNT moving on from his old ideas. Its like saying let me mix red and yellow....oh shit it makes orange. Well no shit kanye i know

It isnt new, he isnt trying to discover a new color(sound)

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
everybody riding his dick on this album will forget it after 3 months
no vision it's the new vision it's really true for this album, but not in the good way

even if you are genius you can't expect to work so little on an album and to be great (dont give me 808 - at least there was focused work)

his yes men told him that working at the last minute is so edgy and raw

rename it to cruel winter, and the problem is not so much about the theme,but most of the songs being meh

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
idk why people think he needs to have a theme to his albums. his first two albums are just songs, nothing more nothing less.

·
Registered
706 Posts
that's kanye

that's all

yeezus was the same 3 years ago. people tellin that yeezus is just a fucking mess, give the album some time meeeen.. chill out

the album came yesterday and some of y'all played it over 20 times already lmao

if you're listening to any album 10+ times in 24h you'll get tired of it... even the GOAT ones.

tbh smoke a lil some and listen to it, shit is great

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
MuK said:
everybody riding his dick on this album will forget it after 3 months
no vision it's the new vision it's really true for this album, but not in the good way

even if you are genius you can't expect to work so little on an album and to be great (dont give me 808 - at least there was focused work)

his yes men told him that working at the last minute is so edgy and raw

rename it to cruel winter, and the problem is not so much about the theme,but most of the songs being meh
oh yeah I didn't mean it in the good way. Who could imagine Ye would let him be influenced by these young trending ****** ? He used to be the one setting the trend

1 - 20 of 21 Posts