Kanye to The banner

This is depressing...

954 views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  Andeezy 
#1 ·
#5 ·
"I just paid $22.87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, BidsOut.com"

whats so depressing about that? cool, hi-tech shit for CHEAP  D:

#9 ·
lol

Rage:  about an hour ago
for the uneducated (cause you Obviously are) Kayne West fans, do yourself a favor and NOT Purchase his crap music.. just download it for FREE off Youtube!
That way he'll evetually go bust and LEAVE this country for good.
Thank you for your attention :)
Reply Likes 2 Dislikes 1

#10 ·
itsthecons said:
lol

Rage:  about an hour ago
for the uneducated (cause you Obviously are) Kayne West fans, do yourself a favor and NOT Purchase his crap music.. just download it for FREE off Youtube!
That way he'll evetually go bust and LEAVE this country for good.
Thank you for your attention :)
Reply Likes 2 Dislikes 1
hah i saw this one.
so stupid

#13 ·
People are mad at ye, for what? Speaking his mind? Get over it,  let him have his own opinion,im glad kanye jumped the stage, even if it was a mistake, still makes him more human with feelings and faults than the ******* who post reply's on tmz  wishing someone dead is really low and you're a coward if you do so.

#14 ·
Who cares man. Kanye still has tons of people who love him. They just don't go posting comments on gossip sites. They aren't your typical 14 year old white girl who listens to Taylor Swift. I mean, look how popular this site is. Look how much his albums sell. For all the hate he gets, there's us. So fuck em!

Also, Kanye wasn't even in the top 10 most hated people in America.

#19 ·
Frooties said:
"I just paid $22.87 for an iPad2-64GB and my girlfriend loves her Panasonic Lumix GF 1 Camera that we got for $38.76 there arriving tomorrow by UPS. I will never pay such expensive retail prices in stores again. Especially when I also sold a 40 inch LED TV to my boss for $675 which only cost me $62.81 to buy. Here is the website we use to get it all from, BidsOut.com"

whats so depressing about that? cool, hi-tech shit for CHEAP  D:
LIRL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.