Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend is a self conscious lil fuck boy. i wouldn't be friends with him if I wasn't good friends with his older brother.

Well, he been dating this girl and is all insecure about his masculinity. He thinks she thinks he's a pussy, which he is TBH.

So, he came up with a plan. He wants to take her out to dinner, and have me wait outside (she doesn't know me). He wants me to mug him and let him beat me up and have me run away to make him look tough and protective of her. I said fuck no, but he said he'll pay me $500 (his parents are loaded as hell, money is like toilet paper in his house).

And yes, he did get this idea from an episode of Flight of the Concords..

·
Registered
26,158 Posts

·
Banned
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gaythan said:
But you could be an icon...
I'm white tho.
C-Lee said:
Do it, get the money, then kick his ass in front of everyone.
LMAO his brother would kill me.

I'm most worried that someone will see me pretend mug them and legit beat the shit out of me or even shoot me. And I'm not trying to get arrested.

·
Registered
40,554 Posts
Wallace said:
I'm white tho.LMAO his brother would kill me.

I'm most worried that someone will see me pretend mug them and legit beat the shit out of me or even shoot me. And I'm not trying to get arrested.
Beat his brother up too. Start a family feud. Shits hilarious.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Wallace said:
I'm white tho.LMAO his brother would kill me.

what's all this dignity talk I am seeing :lol:

Where a mask tbh, simple as that man, but meh its up to you do what you want

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
lirl

OP tell him you want $750 and don't go lower than $600

1 - 20 of 130 Posts