Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 392 Posts

·
Premium Member
42,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Writer/director/producer Judd Apatow ("The 40-Year-Old Virgin," "Funny People") brings audiences "This Is 40," an original comedy that expands upon the story of Pete (Paul Rudd) and Debbie (Leslie Mann) from the blockbuster hit "Knocked Up" as we see first-hand how they are dealing with their current state of life.

Starring: Paul Rudd, Leslie Mann, Megan Fox, John Lithgow, Iris Apatow, Maude Apatow, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Smigel, Charlene Yi, Albert Brooks

[/center]

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
MrXToThaZ said:
oooooooook
H-wood is an unforgiving place. Just saying, this will be two Apatow directed critical/commercial letdowns in a row. I'll still enjoy it, same as Funny People to an extent. Just saying, this is an important movie for Judd.

·
Premium Member
42,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yungducketz said:
H-wood is an unforgiving place. Just saying, this will be two Apatow directed critical/commercial letdowns in a row. I'll still enjoy it, same as Funny People to an extent. Just saying, this is an important movie for Judd.
Fair enough

·
Registered
37,050 Posts
I like Leslie Mann, and think her and Judd's kids are cute and all, and pretty good child actors even, but he's going increasingly overboard with forcing his own family down the viewer's throat.

·
Registered
11,555 Posts
Prez said:
I like Leslie Mann, and think her and Judd's kids are cute and all, and pretty good child actors even, but he's going increasingly overboard with forcing his own family down the viewer's throat.

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
Prez said:
Surely a lot of people feel the same way. Partially why I feel this isn't going to go down too well..

1 - 20 of 392 Posts